Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    -cough cough- accidental brazzers macro
    see you already know man

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    They should add HP in duel for normal rooms tho. Or a tag maybe? idk but I need this.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sex View Post
    Who said I want it on the scoreboard, it can be ingame just next to your own name
    Thats even more shit LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Thisoneguy View Post
    i dont see how this can be a bad idea, it would help teamwork in cws.
    Teamwork is all about understanding your teammate, knowing what he can do and can handle. Moet important is the communication, macros, skype and mot some stupid HP Bar

Donator

Thanks
    how does this server still not have 3D sound aaaaaaaaaaaaa braindead aaaaaaaaaa

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Niju pls View Post
    Thats even more shit LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Teamwork is all about understanding your teammate, knowing what he can do and can handle. Moet important is the communication, macros, skype and mot some stupid HP Bar
    Dude it's 2014, we want hp bars.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BaileyJay View Post
    Dude it's 2014, we want hp bars.
    Its 2014, you still play a gunz pserver that has a utter shit community with unlegits everywhere.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Why are people getting so angry over this ? It's just a suggestion, not guaranteed. Relax....

I still don't see how people think this is such a shit idea. I'm pretty sure it's better to have the HP/AP bars right in front of your face, then from there you can interpret if someone needs help or not. I personally think using macros is a shitty way of communication. It's a distraction and sometimes a player could accidentally hit the wrong macro, which would just **** you over. If you see a teammate's HP/AP bar on the screen, there's not really a way to misinterpret someone's AP being completely blasted through. Only thing that tells me is gtf over there and help them xD

Edit: Maybe have it so this is just a function you can toggle on and off. That way people crying on this thread can have their way, and others can still benefit from this function as well
    Last edited by Eddie; 10-24-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Niju pls View Post
    Its 2014, you still play a gunz pserver that has a utter shit community with unlegits everywhere.
    ok? I still want my hp bars.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BaileyJay View Post
    ok? I still want my hp bars.
    Maybe if u asslick shino a bit more, dave would consider it. Goodluck random

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Why are people getting so angry over this ? It's just a suggestion, not guaranteed. Relax....

I still don't see how people think this is such a shit idea. I'm pretty sure it's better to have the HP/AP bars right in front of your face, then from there you can interpret if someone needs help or not. I personally think using macros is a shitty way of communication. It's a distraction and sometimes a player could accidentally hit the wrong macro, which would just **** you over. If you see a teammate's HP/AP bar on the screen, there's not really a way to misinterpret someone's AP being completely blasted through. Only thing that tells me is gtf over there and help them xD

Edit: Maybe have it so this is just a function you can toggle on and off. That way people crying on this thread can have their way, and others can still benefit from this function as well
    you say we are crying, yet you do the exact same thing to get thos option, however it is still a dumv idea. A good player knows when his mate is in trouble and sees that, takes action and doesnt need a hp bar above some1 his head or scoreboard which is just annoying ... Gunz has always been with macroing so just stick with it or choke in your hp bar.

Thanks
    Mad as fuark. You're a joke bro lol. How the **** do you get this mad over a hp bar?
    Last edited by BaileyJay; 10-25-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information