Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post.. But here it goes.
    I was recently reported and recorded ingame by BearZ for apparently Macro'ing. The reason's he provided for me apparently Macro'ing were that i 'Moved in certain Directions', 'Alway's Massive' and 'Also slashes and blocks on the floor'. To clear things up, I do not Macro. I have taught people ingame, Or atleast tried, to TBF. The 'Moving in certain directions' is me dashing. I think you will find that most people can only move in these 'certain' directions. Also, yes i do always massive when you block my attack, As you come up to me and attack me.. So i attempt to hit you with the massive. And in response to 'Also slashes and blocks on the floor', That is because you come and BF/DBF me fast.. And i cannot jump up.. So i BF on the floor to block and hit whilst getting away. I have seen many players do this and it's not unusual.
    And one more thing.. Even though i do not macro, I do not see anything stating that macro-ing is bannable in here. https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?t=98
    Last edited by Anesthetic; 09-12-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Thread Information