SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Hello guys
    I'm dutch and our Historic ans, are selling the book Meinkampf, online, pdf format, even eBook format.
    What do you guys think of that?
    reffering to --> what do you Freestylers assuming you can just read mein kampf in the library? ( now a days).

This is an serious request for debate so no troll, or i will report you!.

-Wiki.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperShotty View Post
    Hello guys
    I'm dutch and our Historic ans, are selling the book Meinkampf, online, pdf format, even eBook format.
    What do you guys think of that?
    reffering to --> what do you Freestylers assuming you can just read mein kampf in the library? ( now a days).

This is an serious request for debate so no troll, or i will report you!.

-Wiki.
    Historians or.. am I wrong?
    Anyhow.. if it doesn't fall into the wrong hands (people that are impressionable for these things) then I do not mind at all the libraries would sell this book.
    If anything this is interesting for those who are fascinated by WWII.

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Yeah but things could go seriously wrong if the nazi people will get their hands on an official book of meinkampf.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah but things could go seriously wrong if the nazi people will get their hands on an official book of meinkampf.
    Like I said...
    Originally Posted by StephanM"
    If it doesn't fall into the wrong hands (people that are impressionable for these things)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You can easily get your hands on one..

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Unless radical neo-nazis would make world war 3. there is no harm to it. This and everything else in the world "should be taken with a grain of salt" as they say

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Freedom of speech
    Freedom in books
    k

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    There will always be a chance that it can fall into the wrong hands. Not even just necessarily Neo-Nazis either. Even average people could read too far into it and be moved to go do something completely out of context, like shoot up a school or some shit like that. Mind you that these average people have easy access to reading the full thing for free online if they'd like to. So if some nutjob was gonna take Hitler's words and be brainwashed into doing something crazy, I'm sure it would have happened by now, and if it already has, it clearly wasn't significant enough to be notable.

I, for one, don't like censorship just because of the "what ifs." Just because something "COULD" happen, why take it away completely ? Some people who are interested in history may want to pick at Hilter's brain and see his thought process, or may like to collect things from history.

The bible can be misinterpreted and can clearly lead people to do terrible things to a group of people. I still see thousands of copies being printed of the bible. Why not censor that too ? See what I mean ? Lol

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    free israel

Thread Information