Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: DoctorLife, Niggu, and LeonFR/ Areis

Reason: They were harassing in a training room I was in. This is how it started, I was with my clan member kok, NIGGU then joined the room upon he decided to call us ez, I thought he was just trolling so I thought nothing of it until he called me a " ****ing jew" For no reason. I'm not going to say the names but 2 other people starting fighting with NIGGU after that including me because he was being racist. Then 2 other members of the clan called " hentai" Came to his aid. immediately upon join the room they started swearing and dissing me anytime i killed them they were be like "tryhard" Lol basically whatever I did they had something rude to say which wasn't even relevant they even abused the fact Omma would ban me after all the rude things they've said just because I was talking shit back to them. it's a fact I was defending myself, they feel because there in Hentai they can do what they want and say what they want. I have proof some and ss of them harassing me. Once I went into the lobby, they followed me and starting flaming me even more, the funny thing is a gm name ZoneStyle jumped in and called me a dodger and said im ez for dodging. This is very unprofessional for a staff to do upon that he doesn't know any facts of what happened and immediately took the aid of the hentai clan. DoctorLife was and still is a lagger everyone knows this and he was mad I killed him and wanted a 1v1. I don't know it's so easy for these guys to lose control of there. After a few mins after the fight died down I was disconnected and ban. I will be posting proof once I figure out how to upload on here.

Proof/Evidence:

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by andrewreid; 11-14-2014 at 07:05 PM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    rofl, I didn't ban you. xd you are funny.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thanks
    Either you or Omma Did. Doesn't matter one of did both you abusing your power just to help out Omma Hentai Clan. Facts

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    We can't do anything without proofs. Upload your pictures to www.tinypic.com or www.imgur.com

Thanks
    Oh so the magic fairly banned me? Who else could ban me if the only 2 gms on were you guys. and it's funny how quick you 2 are to respond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by andrewreid View Post
    Oh so the magic fairly banned me? Who else could ban me if the only 2 gms on were you guys. and it's funny how quick you 2 are to respond
    That's because we are in a Skype call, logic please.
    Anyways, you got 24 hours to upload your screenshots.

Thanks
    How was that any logic? That's hidden evidence. Thus, you have used 0 logic. Here's one of YOUR clan member calling me a ***get. [IMG]

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by andrewreid View Post
    How was that any logic? That's hidden evidence. Thus, you have used 0 logic. Here's one of YOUR clan member calling me a ***get. http://i60.tinypic.com/256zfvp.jpg[IMG]
    That's too minor. Do you want the evidence? Here you go: http://imgur.com/7vrxNnc,CGrByKZ,KHd...aL8oSv,c7dGYck

Thanks
    Last edited by andrewreid; 11-14-2014 at 07:18 PM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I was there all along, I know exactly what happened between you and NIGGU, you were calling my friends "ez dodgers" (you also told them another bad things) then when they made a room (1v1) you just ignored but continued calling them "ez trash dodger @ lobby", then I just said DODGER (3 times), that's it, don't lie and don't change my words when I didn't say anything like that, I didn't ban you, and you are banned for having 4 warnings, that's it, post the screenshot you were talking about (first post) so we can take an action. hope you will do that instead of just talking nonsense.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information