Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: DoctorLife, Niggu, and LeonFR/ Areis

Reason: They were harassing in a training room I was in. This is how it started, I was with my clan member kok, NIGGU then joined the room upon he decided to call us ez, I thought he was just trolling so I thought nothing of it until he called me a " ****ing jew" For no reason. I'm not going to say the names but 2 other people starting fighting with NIGGU after that including me because he was being racist. Then 2 other members of the clan called " hentai" Came to his aid. immediately upon join the room they started swearing and dissing me anytime i killed them they were be like "tryhard" Lol basically whatever I did they had something rude to say which wasn't even relevant they even abused the fact Omma would ban me after all the rude things they've said just because I was talking shit back to them. it's a fact I was defending myself, they feel because there in Hentai they can do what they want and say what they want. I have proof some and ss of them harassing me. Once I went into the lobby, they followed me and starting flaming me even more, the funny thing is a gm name ZoneStyle jumped in and called me a dodger and said im ez for dodging. This is very unprofessional for a staff to do upon that he doesn't know any facts of what happened and immediately took the aid of the hentai clan. DoctorLife was and still is a lagger everyone knows this and he was mad I killed him and wanted a 1v1. I don't know it's so easy for these guys to lose control of there. After a few mins after the fight died down I was disconnected and ban. I will be posting proof once I figure out how to upload on here.

Proof/Evidence:

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by andrewreid; 11-14-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Thread Information