Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by andrewreid View Post
    As I said above, too minor. You said you got some evidence of them insulting you? Please upload.

Thanks
    Omma didn't you just say you were in a skype meeting ? yet 4 seconds later you post you a ss saying you saw everything my point your biased so are you ZoneStyle, Dave you need to hire non biased Gms on this server. Take a look at all these facts. I stated the fact omma and Zone were on there side before these 2 biased gms said anything here. They even claim to have seen "everything" and have yet to say anything bad about NIGGU, LeonFR and DocterLife. These guys are getting away with murder and making me look bad while doing it.
    Last edited by andrewreid; 11-14-2014 at 07:23 PM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    It's funny how you talk like you know everything, I was one of them, one of those players.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    Omma didn't you just say you were in a skype meeting ? yet 4 seconds later you post you a ss saying you saw everything my pointed your biased so are you ZoneStyle, David you need to hire non biased Gms on this server. Take a look at all these facts. I stated the fact omma and Zone were on there side before these 2 biased gms said anything here. They even claim to have seen "everything" and have yet to say anything bad about NIGGU, LeonFR and DocterLife. These guys are getting away with murder and making me look bad while doing it.
    First of all, I said we both replying fast because we are in a Skype call right now, so we told about this to each other.
    Secondly, I never said I saw everything, read my replies once again. I just told you to upload your evidence or else all of this is going to get declined.

Thanks
    I did upload evidence yet your pretending your clannies didn't do anything, and Dave did you see that ? Look how the truth comes out ZoneStyle just said he was one of them. Meaning he was one of these guys disrespecting me and cussing me out in training.
    My prove, he said one of them were him and that he saw! NIGGU and me fighting thus making one of these 2 him.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    It's funny how you talk like you know everything, I was one of them, one of those players.
    My prove, he said one of them were him and that he saw! NIGGU and me fighting thus making one of these 2 him.
    Last edited by andrewreid; 11-14-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I did upload evidence yet your pretending your clannies didn't do anything, and Dave did you see that ? Look how the truth comes out ZoneStyle just said he was one of them. Meaning he was one of these guys disrespecting me and cussing me out in training.

- - - Updated - - -

My prove, he said one of them were him and that he saw! NIGGU and me fighting thus making one of these 2 him. http://i60.tinypic.com/w8w4sg.jpg
    So your excuse is that you were insulting and being racist because some people killed you in a training room and told you "ez" and "bad"? Unless you got some real proof that they were flaming you, this report is going to get declined.

Country
    Thanks
    it's funny how you hide THE FULL image, you were flaming and insulting first, but no, you are hiding all the truth, you started everything, here's the evidence:
    http://imgur.com/7vrxNnc,CGrByKZ,KHd...aL8oSv,c7dGYck
    You started everything, don't play dumb.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thanks
    There Omma goes again saying things I didn't say! I fully said they were being racist and insulting me are you seriously blind one of my ss fully have DoctorLife calling me a " F'ing dumbass" And you still ignore the facts. Zonestyle you're irrevelant because you apart of the problem. You started it first and you obviously going to deny that too not lose your gm rank I can see why your defending yourself but stop. Omma if you're going to troll this report don't bother respending I showed you proof and apprentently I did't? I already pmed dave. you 2 are something else.

Country
    Thanks
    rofl, the lobby part it wasn't me, like you said I was there talking with you and calling you a DODGER (with my GM account) so how the fk it was me??, it wasn't, the in-game picture it was me and im not denying it.
    I didn't sstart anything rofl, it was you calling my friend NIGGU a ***** like 100x times, there is a picture when I just joined the room and you called him a nigg-er
    Last edited by ZoneStyle; 11-14-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    There Omma goes again saying things I didn't say! I fully said they were being racist and insulting me are you seriously blind one of my ss fully have DoctorLife calling me a " F'ing dumbass" And you still ignore the facts. Zonestyle you're irrevelant because you apart of the problem. You started it first and you obviously going to deny that too not lose your gm rank I can see why your defending yourself but stop. Omma if you're going to troll this report don't bother respending I showed you proof and apprentently I did't? I already pmed dave. you 2 are something else.
    Oh and you're calling me blind? There's only one ss where's DoctorLife says "so ez, u suck, go uninstall", I don't see where he called you a "fcking dumbass".
    You said they were insulting you and being racist to you? Please upload the pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Even if there's a screenshot of someone calling you dumb, it's not enough evidence to get someone muted nor removing your punishment since there's 13 pictures of you being racist and insulting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information