Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    rofl, the lobby part it wasn't me, like you said I was there talking with you and calling you a DODGER (with my GM account) so how the fk it was me??, it wasn't, the in-game picture it was me and im not denying it.
    I didn't sstart anything rofl, it was you calling my friend NIGGU a ***** like 100x times, there is a picture when I just joined the room and you called him a nigg-er
    What ? how did this guy become gm, anyways i'll explain. You just admitted to calling me easy and a dodger on your gm account, which was in the lobby. Then you admit to being in the room. So you are LeonFr, if you didn't just see my ss you called me a fggt and ez and dodger. Look at this roll model gm disrespecting players and defending himself. How does that work. Stop responding as I said your biased you cant be the judge and victim.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by andrewreid View Post
    What ? how did this guy become gm, anyways i'll explain. You just admitted to calling me easy and a dodger on your gm account, which was in the lobby. Then you admit to being in the room. So you are LeonFr, if you didn't just see my ss you called me a fggt and ez and dodger. Look at this roll model gm disrespecting players and defending himself. How does that work. Stop responding as I said your biased you cant be the judge and victim.
    Stop dodging my request which is please upload the pictures where those people were racist towards you. As I told you at least 2 or 3 times in this thread, it's not enough if someone calls you "Fgt" or "dumb" once.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Oh and you're calling me blind? There's only one ss where's DoctorLife says "so ez, u suck, go uninstall", I don't see where he called you a "fcking dumbass".
    You said they were insulting you and being racist to you? Please upload the pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Even if there's a screenshot of someone calling you dumb, it's not enough evidence to get someone muted nor removing your punishment since there's 13 pictures of you being racist and insulting.

Dave. Omma just stated where's the pic of someone calling me a dumbass. it was and still is on the first page. anyone can view it. After he seen the evidence! Now Omma is here contradicting himself saying " Even if there's a screenshot of calling you dumb. it's not enough evidence?" So omma allows his clan members to disrespect me as he has just shown with this post. he admits to DoctorLife disrespecting and still says there no proof. I've never seen such defensive actions from gms before. There easily and obviously defending there reputation trying to attack me while doing it. Dave please take action because they can surely show you how they gms operate.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I asked you 4 times to upload the screnshots where people were racist towards you as you said yourself on one of your replies. Then you're uploading a pic where it says you're a dumb? How's that racist?
    So this is what I understood from this whole situation : You were in a training room, then they all joined and started killing you (which is okay cuz it's just a room???). Then, they called you "ez" and "bad" one or two times and only then you started flaming them (13 Pictures of you being racist). It's not an excuse to flame someone just because he killed you and called you ez, you could simply /ignore the users.

Declined.

*Edit : Removed the warning, a mute for a week has been given.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 11-14-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information