<center>
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I agree with everyone saying the female's face looks a bit weird. I personally think it's just the eyebrows that throw me off. I'd make them a little bit darker.

The font used is great. Don't listen to anyone telling you to change it. It makes me feel like I'm reading a handwritten story, and I personally feel handwritten things have a lot more emotion put into them. Only thing is I'd just make the font size bigger in the prologue. It is a bit difficult to read certain words. You wouldn't want your readers to have to stop every so often just because they can't read certain words. Distracts them from the story The font size you use for the chapters is fine though.

As for some music suggestions, you really can't go wrong with any song by Yiruma. It fits the same style of the one song that loops over and over again. Some of my favorites:

I don't want to make any changes to your story, since after all, it's YOUR story. Everything should be how YOU want to portray it, not me. Me telling you what to do would just take away from the beauty of how it was originally supposed to be.

Other than that, everything else is great ! Nice job
thank you, for being, for better lack of words, someone who truly responded to this. You brought depth into your views on what I threw out there, you told me what was wrong about the set-up, and you also explained what was great about it. That is true input right there...I hate when people just comment what was wrong with it, as if the images, story, or website style was nothing but problematic. You actually took the time to tell me what was wrong with it, as well as what you thought I did properly or well, and why you feel that way . _ .

As for everyone who says there is something wrong with the girls face, it is not an image I drew. those are real people (me and my old roomate) that are based off of the characters in the story. Here are the images, I merely manipulated them, I did not draw them...
Original Images :

I only softened her face, and made her look younger than she is now because in the story she's about 18-19, and in real life she's about 26...that is her actual face...</center>