Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    Updated the text colors thanks to a tip-off by a staff member that popup boxes can contain colors. Also, I standardized the colors used for rarity and changed them up a bit because some of them were unreadable otherwise.

http://i.imgur.com/YsA45Cc.jpg

http://puu.sh/dcrZG/cacf3ed5ca.jpg
    Wow you actually were listening to me, as I expected it looks very nice.
    All you have to do now is place anything after the coloured text on a second sentence so it would be easier to read,
    cause on the second picture the letter f is hard to read from the word for (it is split up).

I wonder if we should be allowed to sacrifice any item or just specific items (say quest only items).

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Wow you actually were listening to me, as I expected it looks very nice.
    All you have to do now is place anything after the coloured text on a second sentence so it would be easier to read,
    cause on the second picture the letter f is hard to read from the word for (it is split up).

I wonder if we should be allowed to sacrifice any item or just specific items (say quest only items).
    You can (currently) sacrifice any item that can be sold for bounty.

As for the multi-line popup (to fix the issue you're talking about), I planned on it, just haven't got around to it yet. Been making drop tables for NPCs to ease some of the burden from our other devs. It's just a string I have to change so no big deal. It'll fit with a \n in the popup box.

Thread Information