Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    This.

A lot of people usually do School Quest, since it's only 1 boss and it's quite easy to get levels from it.
    Would like to see the option where the HP increases per round or whatever your idea is.
    I love how unique your idea's are, actually surprises me that people have this much intellect and knowledge about GunZ.
    Not many other people think of the sort of things you do, keep up the great work.

But wait, let me get to lvl 99 first.

Country
    Thanks
    Turning GunZ into Archeage. ArcheGunZ

Real Girl

Thanks

Just something I was working on tonight. Repositioned the sacrifice button, made it tell you what you're actually sacrificing, and made the button only appear when the following conditions are met:

1) You are the room master.
    2) You are in a quest stage.

Additionally, to prevent the griefing of players with inferior items, the server/client has been updated to allow only people who are room master to sacrifice an equipment item for increased quest difficulty. This does not affect the old items used for item combinations.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    Just finished up the experience portion of it, so it's absolutely complete aside from cosmetic portions which I'll have a UI developer do.

Though, I do have some questions:

1) Would you like to see exp gain a percentage increase with item level? This means that the higher you get in quest iLevel, the greater the exp reward is from the base amount. Keep in mind the highest iLevel participant must be within 15 levels of the quest for everyone in the room to gain experience.

and

2) If 1 was implemented, would you be okay with a gradually increasing NPC HP every item level? 0.1% would be added onto the NPC scaling per iLevel, so the quest gradually takes more time for more rewards. This would also give a purpose to having higher iLevel items.
    I'd say yes to both

Real Girl

Thanks
    Updated the text colors thanks to a tip-off by a staff member that popup boxes can contain colors. Also, I standardized the colors used for rarity and changed them up a bit because some of them were unreadable otherwise.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

Colour (12-01-2014), Shino (12-01-2014), Sonji (12-01-2014)

Jesus's Avatar Jesus Never Die

Thanks
    lol the level well be to 200 ? ? ?
    Merry Christmas

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Updated the text colors thanks to a tip-off by a staff member that popup boxes can contain colors. Also, I standardized the colors used for rarity and changed them up a bit because some of them were unreadable otherwise.

http://i.imgur.com/YsA45Cc.jpg

http://puu.sh/dcrZG/cacf3ed5ca.jpg
    That indeed makes it very readable, nicely done

ThomasTheTrain's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Nice work man, hope to be able to play it soon.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/YsA45Cc.jpg

http://puu.sh/dcrZG/cacf3ed5ca.jpg
    Wow you actually were listening to me, as I expected it looks very nice.
    All you have to do now is place anything after the coloured text on a second sentence so it would be easier to read,
    cause on the second picture the letter f is hard to read from the word for (it is split up).

I wonder if we should be allowed to sacrifice any item or just specific items (say quest only items).

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Wow you actually were listening to me, as I expected it looks very nice.
    All you have to do now is place anything after the coloured text on a second sentence so it would be easier to read,
    cause on the second picture the letter f is hard to read from the word for (it is split up).

I wonder if we should be allowed to sacrifice any item or just specific items (say quest only items).
    You can (currently) sacrifice any item that can be sold for bounty.

As for the multi-line popup (to fix the issue you're talking about), I planned on it, just haven't got around to it yet. Been making drop tables for NPCs to ease some of the burden from our other devs. It's just a string I have to change so no big deal. It'll fit with a \n in the popup box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information