Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    RAK's Avatar Proud weebo.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not so sure there's a "winning" side if we're talkin bout religion, lol. Not like i dont take religion srsly, but (to me) i find it very difficult to believe in something i never was able to actually see. I think atheist just want to criticize everything bout religion/god, which makes em even more attached to religion, trying to find a reason for everything even if it doesnt need one. Meanwhile religious people want to believe in something bigger than them, which makes em slaves of their own thoughts (not in an offensive way, plz dun go all butthurt coz i said slaves).
    At the end everybody choose what they want to believe, it doesnt make it less or more true. Hell, i believe in #obamacare and if some1 doesnt believe in it, it wont make it less tru KK GG BB #GENDEREQUALITY #420blazeit

a

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    So... who made women? I'd like to meet that person
    New topic: Who made women?

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    God made man.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    I believed dat ''GOD IS MOM,NATURE,TRUST''
    And ''Work is Workship''

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    I believed dat ''GOD IS MOM,NATURE,TRUST''
    And ''Work is Workship''
    You know, we are supposed to respect other people's opinions but you just make absolutely no sense with your gibberish disrespectful talk and thoughts, with that said, I seriously wanna understand why do you care whether he exists or not. Take it this way
    you know there is
    a brain in your head
    but can you see it? Have you ever seen it?
    no
    that means you never had one

Speaking with your logic sir, have a nice day

6. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Striker (12-13-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I dont know or understand what the topic creator is trying to say but my personal belief on 'God' is well I don't rather believe in God but I believe in a force their is something their but I just don't label it 'God'.

Going back ontop; Evolution
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 12-14-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    You know, we are supposed to respect other people's opinions but you just make absolutely no sense with your gibberish disrespectful talk and thoughts, with that said, I seriously wanna understand why do you care whether he exists or not. Take it this way
    you know there is
    a brain in your head
    but can you see it? Have you ever seen it?
    no
    that means you never had one

Speaking with your logic sir, have a nice day
    i did't said there is no god but if god exited that's be nice.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    i did't said there is no god but if god exited that's be nice.
    Do you even English... do you know what "exists" means? stop contradicting yourself downy.

I would like the assistance of forum moderators to lock any retarded debating threads about God if the thread host him/herself cannot speak English thanks. It would prevent stupid thread spams like this retard not knowing what he's talking about...
    Tomorrow comes today

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rak View Post
    i'm not so sure there's a "winning" side if we're talkin bout religion, lol. Not like i dont take religion srsly, but (to me) i find it very difficult to believe in something i never was able to actually see. I think atheist just want to criticize everything bout religion/god, which makes em even more attached to religion, trying to find a reason for everything even if it doesnt need one. Meanwhile religious people want to believe in something bigger than them, which makes em slaves of their own thoughts (not in an offensive way, plz dun go all butthurt coz i said slaves).
    At the end everybody choose what they want to believe, it doesnt make it less or more true. Hell, i believe in #obamacare and if some1 doesnt believe in it, it wont make it less tru kk gg bb #genderequality #420blazeit
    what anime is your signature!

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Q: Why ban conversations about religion?
    Religions contradict other religions no matter which way you look at it. It's a portal for argument and unfriendly debate, no matter how many times you make an infraction. When people believe in something, they tend to feel very strongly about it and resort to inappropriate measures to back it up.
    This thread should have been shut ages ago regardless.

/Request

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information