Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    shut up random
    pls maek

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Good job, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Funnymaster's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    pls maek
    rekt 11-0

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    the fact that you're using those obscenely overpowered weapons goes to show that you do not belong in a gladiator fight to begin with. At least, for the decency of gloating and egoing, use the slightly less overpowered kods, or stop being a retard. A) Any borderline retarded brazillian can pick those weapons up and end someones streak. B) I am %99.9999999999999 positive that you did nothing but run and pedal with those piece of shit weapons. C) if you're looking for exp, go to a free for all glad room where all the other retards use those weapons. D) Get good, or at least good enough to post a rightful to be proud of score with a real weapon, not garbage skyscraper piss swords. E) Are you for real? 9-1, you showed him F) Straight up, are you a br? Cause this seems like a br post, and your name seems like a br name. Looks like a br, walks like a br, talks like a br...think you're a br, in which case do yourself a favor and relocate so that NA's, or anyone else for that matter can fight you fair and square instead of having to deal with your piss poor mcdonald wifi internet. Hell, I think even McDonalds has a greater connection than your shit...
    F)Go Quest meng, so you can get to level 99 and use even more overpowered garbage skyscraper piss swords.

I am trying to be as friendly as I can be, but bro come on...even in that borderline retarded brain of yours, you must know you're garbage and don't deserve to be allowed into any rooms that limit a player to just swords. Legit, just admit it, because the world knows it yo o - O

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tine Renard View Post
    the fact that you're using those obscenely overpowered weapons goes to show that you do not belong in a gladiator fight to begin with. At least, for the decency of gloating and egoing, use the slightly less overpowered kods, or stop being a retard. A) Any borderline retarded brazillian can pick those weapons up and end someones streak. B) I am %99.9999999999999 positive that you did nothing but run and pedal with those piece of shit weapons. C) if you're looking for exp, go to a free for all glad room where all the other retards use those weapons. D) Get good, or at least good enough to post a rightful to be proud of score with a real weapon, not garbage skyscraper piss swords. E) Are you for real? 9-1, you showed him F) Straight up, are you a br? Cause this seems like a br post, and your name seems like a br name. Looks like a br, walks like a br, talks like a br...think you're a br, in which case do yourself a favor and relocate so that NA's, or anyone else for that matter can fight you fair and square instead of having to deal with your piss poor mcdonald wifi internet. Hell, I think even McDonalds has a greater connection than your shit...
    F)Go Quest meng, so you can get to level 99 and use even more overpowered garbage skyscraper piss swords.

I am trying to be as friendly as I can be, but bro come on...even in that borderline retarded brain of yours, you must know you're garbage and don't deserve to be allowed into any rooms that limit a player to just swords. Legit, just admit it, because the world knows it yo o - O
    you had me at retarded.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    you suck anyways boi

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Pro of the 2k14 okkkk

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    -.- that large Sword
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Jesus's Avatar Jesus Never Die

Thanks
    u pro so much
    Merry Christmas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast