Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Hey guys.
    I want to show something about bullying, and what it can do with transgenders.
    since I am Bi sexual and I wonder how they think about it.

I got bullied in Holland too because of my Sexuality, and i just saw this video and this is exactly how i feel!

Thanks for reading please Comment
    -Wiki.
    Last edited by SuperShotty; 12-09-2014 at 02:29 AM.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

2. The following 3 users say thank you to SuperShotty for this useful post:

AlienZ (12-20-2014), Chasin (12-09-2014)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Doesn't matter what people are, everyone is different and it doesn't make them any less of a human being.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Resort for this useful post:

SuperShotty (12-09-2014)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Plenty of kids get bullied, it's part of growing up. I'm not saying that I agree with bullying itself, but conflicts and arguments are a part of youth in general. People always have to put it on something like 'Gay', 'Transgender', 'Black'... Kids should learn to deal with it one way or another, like I said there are a bunch of those kids out there being bullied, having a rough year or two, maybe more. That doesn't mean you can simply blame the whole bullying on one particular aspect. Kids poke holes in each other, the weaker personalities, the more sensitives one will stick out, that's the way it works.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Eddie (12-17-2014), SuperShotty (12-09-2014)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Got a guy in my class which is gay, everyone does respect him as he is, thats the way they should treat them.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Usually the bully gets bullied themselves for something and since it lowers their own ego/self esteem they feel the need to try and boost that by bullying someone that they feel superior than.

Three things that comes to mind when dealing with a bully;

1. Beat the bully, walk over and smack them across the mouth showing him you're not to be messed with.
    2. Become the bully, find something about him that can you pick on them about.
    3. Ignore the bully, a bully will ideally get a thrill off your emotional responses, if you simply show nothing towards the taunts then eventually they'll lose interest and move onto another target.
    Last edited by Notorious; 12-16-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks

10. The following user said thank you to Oink for this useful post:

AlienZ (12-20-2014)

Rick's Avatar ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Thanks
    I know how you feel thought, I'm bisexual too I was planning on coming out but first I wanted to tell my parents, which didn't go really well after their reaction that i was going to go to hell, that i can't be a *** and blablabla they prayed for me which didn't do anything so I just didn't talk more about the topic but I still am and well when I move out I'll do whatever I want. I never really been bullied though although there were people who liked to insult me but I really didn't give a sh't about it so they kind of stopped when they saw I didn't affect me but Bullying is something that can destroy lifes even by single words.

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Rick for this useful post:

Ommadawn (01-01-2015), SuperShotty (01-06-2015)

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I love all people, regardless of their inclinations.
    As is how it should be..
    Unless, of course, you kill me in GunZ
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Usually the bully gets bullied themselves for something and since it lowers their own ego/self esteem they feel the need to try and boost that by bullying someone that they feel superior than.

Three things that comes to mind when dealing with a bully;

1. Beat the bully, walk over and smack them across the mouth showing him you're not to be messed with.
    2. Become the bully, find something about him that can you pick on them about.
    3. Ignore the bully, a bully will ideally get a thrill off your emotional responses, if you simply show nothing towards the taunts then eventually they'll lose interest and move onto another target.
    Just wanna add on my opinion to that #3 because that doesn't always work for everyone. Take me for example. I was bullied literally every single day from the 1st grade until like maybe the beginning of 10th grade I'd say it stopped (Year 1 to Year 10). Everyone made fun of me because of the size of my forehead. Got to a point where everyone knew me, but majority didn't even know me by my real name, just as "Big Head." So I tried #3 around the 8th grade (Year 8), and it completely failed. There's a chance it can work though. They can take it as "oh this is boring he doesn't even react to it. kk new target," but there's another side to it too, which is what happened to me. They'll take it as "oh he doesn't give a shit if I make fun of him, so therefore I can keep doing it because it's fun and he doesn't care" lol. I wanted to try #1, but I was afraid of the punishment I'd receive. It all really depends on how you are as a person for how you should go about dealing with it. I don't recommend resorting to #1, but if all else fails, don't be afraid to try #1 and beat the shit out of them. The consequences will be a lot less severe if you do #1 as a kid vs. when you're older.

Back to the bullied over your sexuality thing. I personally don't mind what sexuality people choose to be, as long as you're happy. I assume you don't have as much of a problem with this anymore, since you said "got bullied." But if anyone else is having problems with the bullying, I'd recommend talking & telling them to stop first. It's common sense that if you don't say stop, no one is gonna think to stop at that age. If that fails, #3 of what he said would be the best bet, but just know it's a risk and it's not always guaranteed (as I explained earlier). If that fails, give them a taste of their own medicine and find something bully-worthy about them. If they end up not caring and they still bully you, just knock their ass out at that point because that kid is way too stubborn and immature. Some people are probably gonna get upset that I recommended resorting to violence, but sometimes there's no other option. The only way you can really handle bullying is handling it yourself. Teachers and principals don't know how to handle shit like that. They just think "oh we'll suspend the kid from school to punish him."

>kid bullies the shit out of some other person
    >kid most likely doesn't enjoy going to school
    >kid gets taken out of school for a short vacation
    >kid clearly doesn't learn anything from the time off
    >kid comes back to bully again

Makes sense. GG school system

Anyway, just do what makes you happy and live care-free when it comes to these things man. I'm telling you. I stopped giving a shit at the start of 2014, and my life has been so much better. I see people a lot differently too. It's like I developed a "I-Can't-****-Witchu" radar

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

15. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (12-17-2014)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Ill just say that i agree with all of your statements. While my religion isn't "happy" about homosexuality, i personally am. Just due to the fact that we are all humans in the end and we should treat eachother in the same way.

As for the bullying, nobody would know you're gay in the first place, especially at a very young age; Heck, most people don't even know sex in general. I personally was bullied alot in my younger years (for a big forehead too) and usually results in violence. but at the end of the day, i just forget it all. I never overthink things in general and especially pains since they should have been forgotten in the first place...
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 12-20-2014 at 12:07 AM.

17. The following 2 users say thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Cone (12-24-2014), SuperShotty (01-06-2015)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information