Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    AlienZ's Avatar Fgunz player since 2009~

Thanks
    The vid isnt working for me, but my advice is not to care about what people say about you be your self do what you like.

2. The following user said thank you to AlienZ for this useful post:

SuperShotty (12-20-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    My roommate is gay. Keeps trying to set me up with women he knows but I'm really horrible with them in general. Good dudes. So long as they don't try to invade mah butt.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to zalibidas for this useful post:

Ommadawn (01-01-2015), SuperShotty (12-20-2014)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    "Hi, I’m Tyler. Im 15, and I’m gay.

Because I’m gay, I’m told I’m a lot of… interesting things. I’m going to take you through this post, and you’re going to not be ignorant and argue what I say, because if you’re trying to argue it, it clearly means you’re not gay, and you have no idea what it’s like to be gay.

• “Its unnatural.” – I think I would know if I made a choice or not. I’m gay. You’re not. You don’t know. I never made a choice. I was literally born this way. I find this offensive because you have no idea what it took for me to come out to my brother in the car, or talk to my sister at home, or how much harder it was to tell my parents at 12 in the morning on December 9th, 2011. I had a hard time coming out of the closet, because i tried too hard to change myself. I thought it was normal to be straight and be attracted to boys. Then I came out to my best friends when I realized theres no stopping it. I can’t even change myself. What makes you think you can change me, if i can’t? You can ask just about every gay, and I know for a fact they’ll answer that it’s not a choice. Why would you argue against the ones that would actually know? Thats like asking a dog what barking means, then saying they’re wrong. Fun fact: Homosexuality is found in over 1,500 species and homophobia is found in one. Who’s unnatural now?

• “God hates gays.” – No. He doesn’t. God loves everyone. I’m not so wrapped into thinking that everything the Bible says is life, so I’m smart enough to stand back and realize that God never wrote the Bible. Do I believe in God? Absolutely. Anyone could’ve put whats in there. The Bible says not to be gay? That’s awesome. The Bible also says not to judge, since you’re so into following the Bible. I don’t understand why you waste your time trying to change my life when you should be making yours perfect. When you judge someone, you’re doing wrong.

• “It’s disgusting” – Well, I think naked girls are kind of disgusting. But I don’t run around complaining about it, and trying to make straight men like other men, do I? No. I don’t. We don’t. And, if you think its so gross, don’t have gay sex. But don’t worry about what other people do either. Your argument is invalid.

• “If we let gays marry, its only a matter of time before we let animals marry.” – Um. Excuse me, but it just so happens that I’m a HUMAN BEING. Not some animal. Differences between gays and animals? A lot. But the ones that are relevant in this post, gays are human. Gays are citizens. Gays can ask someone to marry them. Gays can choose to be marrie-oh wait, not all of us can, because so many people actually think it’s a problem. But what I mean is that I doubt some cow is going to be like, “HAY. MOO MOO MOO MARRY ME.” No. Thats not gonna happen. So that statement is pretty ignorant and not very well thought out.

• “Gay people have AIDS.” – Crying for humanity at this. Being gay doesn’t mean AIDS. Gay sex doesn’t mean AIDS. You can only get AIDS from an infected person. Two men can have sex without getting AIDS.

• Ruin the sanctity of marriage – Really? Lets name some examples, shall we?

-Kelsey Grammer ends his 15 year marriage over the phone.

-Larry King has had 8 divorces.

-Kim Kardashians marriage cost $10Million & lasted 72 days.

-Newt Gingrich had affairs while his 1st & 2nd wives were sick. “In sickness and in health”?

-Britney Spears had a 55 hour marriage.

-Jesse James & Tiger Woods had sex with many other people while married.

-43%-50% of traditional marriages end.

And what about divorce? I mean, the point of a marriage is to unite two people together forever, correct? Yes I am correct. So if gays can’t marry, then straights can’t divorce.

And you’re going to say two people with a penis marrying each other is going to ruin the sanctity of marriage?

Then, you want to say that I should just go back in the closet and act straight, cause God doesn’t want me to be gay? Really? Isn’t it against the Bible to lie? That would be lying. And also, I’m just not a liar. I won’t lie about who I am, just to make other people happy. I should be happy, with what I do in my life.

The whole point of this, is that I’m gay. I don’t want to be judged for it. I don’t choose to be judged. I really see no point why you even need to worry about what I like, and NO. Its NOT a choice. ‘Born This Way’ was written for a reason. If you really are so ignorant, judgmental and stubborn that reading this didn’t help you understand gays at all, you might as well go re-think your existence, because I’m sure the space your body takes up on earth could be taken by someone who’s actually worth the space. Someone who isn’t going to hate on people. This is just simply who I am. No gays ever change when you tell them to, because they can’t. You’re not gay, you don’t know what it’s like, how it feels, what we go through or any of that.

Here, lets try a simple exercise. Name a food that you hate. Then ask yourself why you don’t like that food. You don’t choose to hate it, do you? Its the way your taste buds react to it, not your choice. Go eat it, try and make yourself like that food. It won’t work. Because you were born that way. Well, sexuality is the same way. I’m not in any way, attracted to women. I can’t make myself like them. It’s the way my brain reacts to them. I am sexually attracted to men, and nothing can change it.

Nobody is ever too young to know their sexual preferences. If your young son/daughter tells you they’re gay, they just might be gay. If they tell you they’re straight, would you ask them if they were sure? No. Because you think being gay is bad/unnatural. But it is natural. Fact, I recently found out about a 9 year old boy who admits to being gay. And thank God, his mother is actually proud and supportive of him. That’s something a huge portion of gays wish for. And that little boy has something most of us don’t. Strength.

And well. That’s about the end of that. If you ever want help with anything, I’m always there to talk to and I’m not judging you."

https://gayokay.wordpress.com/

#LGBT
    #GAYPRIDE
    #<3333333

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

MsBipolar (12-20-2014), SuperShotty (12-20-2014)

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Sweet Shino Thanks <3!
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

chumblin's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I have so much respect for the transgender community. I am gay so I can't understand how it was for them. I don't believe anyone who isn't trans or of a different sexuality than hetero should speak on the struggle of being bullied for being of the "standard gender or sexuality". Bullying can't be defined one way, a lot of us go through it in different ways. You can speak on your experience but you can't generalize yours with everyone else. I personally believe everyone who was bullied should reach out to whom they can for support, its not an easy experience to go through alone.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by chumblin View Post
    I don't believe anyone who isn't trans or of a different sexuality than hetero should speak on the struggle of being bullied for being of the "standard gender or sexuality". Bullying can't be defined one way, a lot of us go through it in different ways. You can speak on your experience but you can't generalize yours with everyone else.
    That's not fair. Silencing a group of people just because they don't know what it's like to be gay ? So even if I have one of the most positive things to say regarding how I feel about gays and how they shouldn't be bullied, my opinion just doesn't matter because I don't know what it's like to be gay ?

Lol... I personally think bullying is never gonna end, but with this kind of attitude it's REALLY never gonna end. How the hell do people expect to get help when they only want help from specific people ? Just because I don't know what it's like to be bullied as a gay person, doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to be bullied at all. Who's to say my experience can't help yours, even though they're two completely different areas ? You never know

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

MsBipolar's Avatar Om nom nom!

Thanks
    Be You! I remember coming out as bisexual to my family. My mother is seriously homophobic. My father could have cared less. I was bullied in lower grades of school, which stopped as I really don't care about much of anything. '-' I think that parents now are creating victims. When you create a victim by coddling them, there are going to be people who victimize them. It's no different than the wild i suppose.

Hate can not win against hate. Do not turn your feelings to rage as I do. Most people that bully, are extraordinarily unhappy people. And because they are unhappy, they lash out and put that anger on someone else. Kill them with kindness. Take it in stride, because a happy person doesn't attack another person. Be the stronger person by loving people. By loving everyone. <3

Good luck to you~ And if for whatever reason you need someone to talk to~
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Console, its that guy.

Thanks
    Fair points made, I got kicked out of my house and lived with my aunt for a year, who is married to another women, at first I used to cringe at the site of them kissing - heck I didn't really want to go to the wedding in the first place but I grew up, when you think about it there's literally nothing different from a straight relationship, there is still love and trust. People are just too narrow minded, closed brain for change and set on one thing and how that one thing should be and behave but it doesn't work like that now.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    It's okay to be gay

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    as we say in holland

" Een beetje gay is best oké "

which roughly translates to

" A lil' bit gay is quite okay '

14. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post: