Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    1-I just came back from work and Ive tryed to log in but server won't show up and I can't go on Fgunz website unless I uae my phone.

2 - I went to check if I was banned on my phone and everything is fine . But for some reason I can't log on my pc and my account is not banned!!! + I know I dint do anything wrong!!!

3-Character Name : SamFisher,SmackNRekt and 12345WASD

Thanx for youre cooperation!

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    I know right, the same's happening to me. They told me to restart my router, but yet, nothing's happening and I'm not even banned.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minamimoto View Post
    I know right, the same's happening to me. They told me to restart my router, but yet, nothing's happening and I'm not even banned.
    Same happening too me XD
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minamimoto View Post
    restarting the router used to work for ExTGM Cammy once, hence why I told you try it.

but as this happens to many other people, I addressed the problem to dave, we'll have to wait for a response.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It's p2p people

I would assume you are wireless. Just open the required ports on UCP and TCP which are usually 7700-7800.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Papi Chulo View Post
    It's p2p people

I would assume you are wireless. Just open the required ports on UCP and TCP which are usually 7700-7800.
    It's not the problem as I;ve checked with some people.

Thanks
    I went to restart my router and uninstall gunz with Revo Uninstaller, check for virus etc.everythign is fine !

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Even the website isn't working for me.

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    I've actually encountered this issue before as well, I also thought the same thing that I was banned/IP banned. I simply restarted my computer, and then re launched the client afterwards and everything was fine. Are you saying, that as soon as it opens up to where you type in your credentials there is no server being shown? Because typically if that is the case. It more less has something to do with the database. However if other people aren't having this issue, it has to be on your end.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I remember a friend of mine having this issue as well, have you added any new songs or anything to the custom playlist/crosshair? Sometimes certain songs or files, depending where you got them from, has conflict with the game. Try deleting your config.
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 12-12-2014 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks
    Yes when I start the game I don't see any server at all (all black) I'm still waiting ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information