Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    I agree on the part that he shoudlnt be forcing to 3v3 when the opponent has 1 player missing, tho u can calm your tits a bit. Each leader suggested a map, he randomly picked one with a generator. If not sent in he also did a random map
    not with agreement of others.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Funny fact, let's start talking about the map picking, I asked your team leader to pick a map:
    http://gyazo.com/e0f5833870a12f85ffa2f92298dcfcd0
    Your temaleader picked Mansion then I asked the opponent team and all they said is "ok, Mansion it is."
    So no I didn't pick a random map.
    About the 3vs3, I made a chat added all the 8 participants Akimbo said that he can't play and asked me if I can turn it to a 3vs3 game then I said that it's fine by me as long the opponent team agree to turn it to a 3vs3, guess what Eden, your team agreed.
    Just scroll up the chat and you will find it.
    No for re-match.

Stop the drama queen.

the rest of our team didn't agree on a map, couldn't you just ask us?
    oh and for the 3v3, you are the damn host for this tournament, how can you simply change the rules in the game room? because one of their team was missing you told us to play 3v3? oh you are all in the same clan, guess what its called

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    oh and for the 3v3, you are the damn host for this tournament, how can you simply change the rules in the game room? because one of their team was missing you told us to play 3v3? oh you are all in the same clan, guess what its called
    Dude read... Shino picked the map and the other team agreed with it. Same for the agreement on 3v3 ...............................

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Please lets all agree if I played the result would of been different

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Please lets all agree if I played the result would of been different
    Invalid argument, sb broken, all mis, bad, connershit

- - - Updated - - -

3v3 cuz one of their team can't play today? why men oh wait he also asked us if they can replace him l0l
    You agreed didnt you ?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Dude read... Shino picked the map and the other team agreed with it. Same for the agreement on 3v3 ...............................
    3v3 cuz one of their team can't play today? why men oh wait he also asked us if they can replace him l0l

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Eden don't be stupid, don't do that, read my thread again, if you remember I said to the teamleaders to pick the maps, so I asked Shino and that's what he said, you really expect me to ask 16 players for a map instead of asking the teamleaders? use your head.
    And Eden we could turn it back to a 4vs4 and you know this, when we were chatting @ game room I asked you few times, 3vs or 4vs4?
    You could just say "I want 4vs4", guess what I streamed everything and I can show you our chat @ game room, I have everything saved, dw.
    And we decided about the 3vs3 at the CTF skype chat, just scroll up and you will find it, think before posting..

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

You agreed didnt you ?
    pls

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

You agreed didnt you ?
    nope at all

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Eden don't be stupid, don't do that, read my thread again, if you remember I said to the teamleaders to pick the maps, so I asked Shino and that's what he said, you really expect me to ask 16 players for a map instead of asking the teamleaders? use your head.
    And Eden we could turn it back to a 4vs4 and you know this, when we were chatting @ game room I asked you few times, 3vs or 4vs4?
    You could just say "I want 4vs4", guess what I streamed everything and I can show you our chat @ game room, I have everything saved, dw.
    And we decided about the 3vs3 at the CTF skype chat, just scroll up and you will find it, think before posting..
    show me where i agreed on the 3v3 rofl and don't talk big you're sht

Country
    Thanks
    Where is the registration ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information