Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    title is funy becuz current maplist make u cry lik onion

KEEP IN ROTATION

Battle arena
    -pros lot of skill involved. gameplay seems to be nice in most cw's even tho theres some obvious cons to this map.
    -cons tunnels of the map are huge allowing for boring camp situations. the ledges on the topside of the map promote walking/potshot more than on any other map since you have a big view of the map and it's hard to get caught off guard.

Factory
    -pros lots of skill involved, no real OP camping spots.
    -cons small map. not sure if it suits 4v4, 5v5 gameplay

Town
    -pros fan favorite. one of the most played tdms map outside of cw. lot of skill involved
    -cons bunker very strong camping spot

Mansion
    -pros Nearly symmetrical map. great clanwar map. lot of skill in playing it properly
    -cons underground/wine cellar area is boring/potentially, not being abused often though.

Garden
    -pros Nearly symmetrical map. great clanwar map. lot of skill involved in playing it properly
    -cons blue team spawns downstairs. red team spawns upstairs. most people prefer to play on the outside area of the map. red team is much favored here. they can shoot the blue team as they go outside.
    potential fix: blue team spawn changed to also be upstairs.

castle
    -pros good map. lots of skill involved.
    -cons cant think of any

port
    -pros good map. lots of skill possible. has long range as well as close quarter combat.
    -cons blue spawn seems favored

island
    -pros fun map to play. lots of skill involved in the part where people usually play.
    -cons frustrating for newer players that can't adjust to the weird angled surfaces found on this map. tunnels seem to be OP camping spots, you have lots of time to react to people rushing you.

High Haven
    -pros great map lots of skill involved. upstairs seems like potshot heaven but potshotters can be caught off guard very easily because of the multiple entrances from the lower part of the map.
    -cons cant think of any

REMOVE FROM ROTATION

Prison II
    -pros great map if you're more patient than your opponent (sarcasm)
    -cons if you don't camp you are at an disadvantage. promotes boring gameplay more so than any other map
    examplur from early 2day

Dungeon
    -pros none
    -cons map is mostly played in the big open hall with the pillars(looks like catacombs duel map). red team will reach this hall later than blue team and is at big disadvantage.
    the other first point of engagement in the map favors red team a lot. this part of the map hardly sees play though.
    pretty poor map overall. should be removed. if community misses the map you could recreate it with just the pillar area pretty much..

all potential maps to be added to cw need playtesting to see how people will play those maps in cw and if they make for good gameplay.
    perhaps have an event where only potential maps are in the cw rotation so that they can see lots of testing. ask community for feedback

POTENTIAL NEW MAPS FOR CW ROTATION

Citadel
    -pros one of the newer official gunz maps, looks better than most maps. seems like it could allow for great gameplay.
    -cons both spawns potential boring OP camping spots especially blue team spawn. couple of weird invisible walls/unusual things (players will get used to this tho). maybe laggy for some players?

Station

-pros lots of skill possible in this map, somewhat symmetrical thus giving no side a clear advantage.
    -cons possibly some strong camping spots.

CUSTOM MAPS THAT HAVE POTENTIAL IF CHANGED UP A LITTLE:

canal town: too big, to free in where you will go and as a result the enemy can be everywhere, no real point of first engagement. makes hiding a big advantage. hide and seek has not been a part of cw gameplay. possibly frustrating
    scoutzknives : too small. certain parts of the map make for poor gameplay (the bases, the small hut on top of bases). leaves of the trees that block enemy vision while not blocking yours make potshotting behind them somewhat OP and/or boring.

and;

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...?76998-CW-Maps
    all feedback he got was garbage thats y i even bothered to post
    since it would look to be a ****up and it is

basicly 1 map I played the textures are pretty annoying (all black I believe? wtf this is not a color used in gunz maps and camping in spawns is OP as fck since their entry ways are so narrow

also i didnt bother mentioning that weaponshop map since I wouldn't have thought the would add such atrocity
    super easy camp spots/too many spawns/small as ****

wat you guys say about this update?
    Last edited by Kira; 12-20-2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: some nob edit my title?

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Opeth (12-20-2014), Samurai (12-20-2014), Shino (12-20-2014), Sunfire (12-20-2014)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    ty kira, you are the best.

please remove citadel though, it's laggy for so many people and the hp/ap spawns so quickly, not to mention theres like 8 dotted around the map. i don't think it was created to be a cw map...

4. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

autism (12-20-2014)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    just remove dungeon/station and canal town
    rest are ok, we need some camping maps to have fun in

madbro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Remove prison, btw the new maps today were aids and made me want to quit this server, it sucked ass, keep it the way it is right now just remove prison because it's all about potshot and spam or leave it and ill still rekt people #swag

Freestyler

Thanks
    dungeon is a map which favors people who are extremely faced paced, the map is basically revolved on bsing. And why would u think of station to be a good map? it's too big imo and people are most likely to get bs'd hard. Citadel's cons just outweigh its pros. way too big and the middle of the map is so small and is a major camping spot.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Opinion*

Nice thread overall though.

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

SuperShotty (12-20-2014)

Jitse the god

Thanks
    I like the new custom maps but the texture/colors need to be redone zzz, i cant see shit on those maps + people with epilepsie might die wtf
    Last edited by xGhost; 12-20-2014 at 03:54 PM.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    dungeon is a map which favors people who are extremely faced paced, the map is basically revolved on bsing. And why would u think of station to be a good map? it's too big imo and people are most likely to get bs'd hard. Citadel's cons just outweigh its pros. way too big and the middle of the map is so small and is a major camping spot.
    dungeon is fun map to play. Get shit side and you most likely lose, fun! Citadel was a cw map on ijji (correct me if im wrong) and its more fun then all the standard shit we have. Station, you say you get bs'd.. Didnt you mention dungeon being a good map cuz its based on bsing?

xo mike

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    CW maps list can easily be changed, no big deal. Only needs a server restart.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Its fine , all maps are good .
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information