Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    wtf is going on , why you changed the map list?

CW was always IJJI maps , and people know that

thats why they are the most popular and best maps for CW ,they are original ,oldgen , people played for years with them

why did you put some weird shit maps that i cannot even see my opponent , this maps are not usual , they are not GUNZ original , just a fanmade.
    why to put them in a competitive fight?

bring back maps like castle , mansion etc.....

theres no reason to change that , anyone who thinks that this maps are boring and too old should quit gunz because they are the most original and the basics of the game itself , every map has its ups and downs and even if we dont like it we have to deal with it because thats what the game about.

i hate some of this maps myself , but they are still part of the game .

*AGAIN* : Theres no reason to put fanmade weird shit maps into CW .

Btw : thnx for the avatar changes and other changes aswell , i appreciate developers hard work , but theres are some things that doesnt meant to change.

please dont ruin Freestyle gunz.<3

2. The following user said thank you to Seventh for this useful post:

RAK (12-20-2014)

Thanks
    Let me try to explain. People still play this - sorry - dead game because of they like the game. Nobody wants updates on maps/play styles. If we would, we would probably play another game, not a game that has be dead for years but is still fun. Please change the maps back. I can't even

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lambie View Post
    Let me try to explain. People still play this - sorry - dead game because of they like the game. Nobody wants updates on maps/play styles. If we would, we would probably play another game, not a game that has be dead for years but is still fun. Please change the maps back. I can't even
    as far as i know the game has never been ''dead''. Yes the original aeria GunZ is dead but all the players went to other servers to still be able to play GunZ. That does not sound like a dead game to me, cause dead games get closed just because of the simple reason that no one plays it.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    The community asked for a better CW List, FG does not have to be like ijji hence which one server is alive and which server is dead.
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Cammy for this useful post:

Colour (12-20-2014), Shino (12-20-2014)

halloikbenoscarwiebenjij?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lambie View Post
    Actually i still like the updates on this "dead" game. and they should keep updating.

8. The following user said thank you to ossiegassie for this useful post:

Colour (12-20-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    as far as i know the game has never been ''dead''. Yes the original aeria GunZ is dead but all the players went to other servers to still be able to play GunZ. That does not sound like a dead game to me, cause dead games get closed just because of the simple reason that no one plays it.
    doesn't matter , aeria died because of this servers , cw remains unique and fun even after all this years , no reason to change that because of some newgens opinion who cant win on the old maps so they try changing it

like i said there are things that shouldnt be changed. the map update ruins the game more than adding to it .
    Last edited by Resort; 12-20-2014 at 04:19 PM.

10. The following user said thank you to Seventh for this useful post:

RAK (12-20-2014)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g

doesn't matter , aeria died because of this servers , cw remains unique and fun even after all this years , no reason to change that because of some newgens opinion who cant win on the old maps so they try changing it
    no reason to set it back just so some oldgen that cant win on the new maps stops QQing. (it's your own reasoning, used against you, no offence)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    no reason to set it back just so some oldgen that cant win on the new maps stops QQing. (it's your own reasoning, used against you, no offence)
    not offended , i did came here to argue about this .
    but the difference is that i didnt changed anything to win , i simply kept playing on this maps ,i didnt go and try changing things .

and even if what your saying is somehow logical , who decided what maps are being picked? , everyone picks the maps that most suitable for there own interest .
    and some people dislike the same maps , so why not leave the maps as they were before? IJJI maps are known to be in cw and hasnt been picked by the community , and they are the regular , most known maps .

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    the maps are still ijji maps. with only one custom map, and its not completely terrible. stop crying shitgen. its ONE ****ing map. even the biggest pserver atm has two custom maps in CW.
    "please dont ruin freestyle gunz" fgunz is ruined a lot more by other shit waaaaaay more than this. i.e. snipers, R, dual ownages, & plenty of other retarded unnecessary mods.
    Last edited by Regret; 12-20-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

14. The following user said thank you to Regret for this useful post:

RAK (12-20-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Regret View Post
    the maps are still ijji maps. with only one custom map, and its not completely terrible. stop crying shitgen. its ONE ****ing map. even the biggest pserver atm has two custom maps in CW.
    i did 5 cw , not even 1 regular map

3 different maps
    /logic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information