Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rick's Avatar ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Thanks
    Hello Guys ༼ つ^_^ ༽つ,
    So I was thinking about two weeks or so ago that someone needed to make this because when I joined this gunz I was really confused about it.
    Also many people will find this useless since most of the people know how to play infected and that it isn't really that hard but for the newbies out there I think it will be helpful for them. My grammar may not be the best but I will try my best for it.

Weapons

SMGs

A sub machine gun with heavy weight and low accuracy but benefits with lower delay, slight spread, and high damage. If you have a good aim is nice but it's easier for your enemy/zombie to get closer to you since it's shooting range is not really wide and also because most have 36/32 bullets so you will have to be reloading frequenly.

Rifles / MGs

Rifles have the highest accuracy with moderate damage and low delay. Best for sniping, suppression fire, and face to face (distant) combat. One of the best if you have good aim but like SMGs it's easier for enemy/zombie to get closer because of its shooting wide and the amount of bullets it haves.

Hotshot

The shotgun fires 12 pellets in one shot which spread like a cone once it ejects from the barrel. It's easier to hit with it and due to its wide shooting range is really hard to zombies/enemies to get closer although it doesn't do a lot of damage, it will prevent you from being infected.

Ownages / Machine guns

They carry 120/120 bullets, which is the most of any gun in Gunz. Accuracy is medium with a high shooting in circular pattern. Best for shooting a group of targets or suppression fire. Also the best option for missions, as you can have enough bullets to kill a amount of enemys/zombies without reloading which takes time even if its [R]. It haves a wide range which makes harder for zombies/enemies to get closer which helps in most situations.
    Pistols

Well known for its low delay, low weight and high accuracy. However, it has low damage and low clip. The shooting range is not wide so its easier for zombies/enemies to get closer and the delay is faster than revolvers but its not really that good to be honest.
    Revolvers

A high powered revolver has extremely high damage and good accuracy. But the delay is high and clip is small. Good for medium or long range. The shooting range is not wide so its easier for zombies/enemies to get closer and the delay makes it even easier.

Good Hiding Spots

White Room

A nice place to camp but not the best because of the next things:
    • You can get lunged from the other room.
    • If the zombies are smart or well know the trick they can lunge from a side dodging your shots and well infect you.
    • The best thing about this is that you can be alone in this no need for other players.

Jail

A really good place for 2 people or more if you're paying attention no zombies/enemy will get to you. You can do it alone but if a zombie/enemy comes from behind he can easily infect you if you're not paying attention and even if you're paying attention you can't shoot two sides at the same time.

Vents

Best Hiding/Camping Spot in my opinion since you're almost invencible here because your distance between where zombies can come and where you are is long so its hard for zombies to get you, you need to do it with another person though and if that person focus on his side and you on your side it will be hard for a zombie to infect any of you.

Vents 2

It's not the best hiding spot ever but it do the work is nice if you have a weapon with great damage although it's really easy to lunge you to be honest, but if you place mines like they are in the picture under this its harder for zombies to lunge you because you will be shooting them and mines will take a good half of their HP so its nice if you know how to work situations out.

Special Items

Gas

Also a nice special item, it makes a good DoT(Damage over Time) and it's nice for locating zombies/enemies lets say you are not sure if there is a zombie/enemy in vents but you still want to go through it you can use it and most of the times it will work if the zombie is not really smart.

Mines

Perfect for camping in my opinion, for the good hiding spot I said before are just great. White room is a great example for this or vents since if you have the donator Mines there will be a lot of mines to go through before they get to you and will likely die in the proccess.

Bombs

Great damage but lets say you are using 1hit bombs, you just have two of them and although they do a great amount of damage if the round take lets say 10 minutes most of the people will use it the first time they see a zombie/enemy so if you're one of those people it's a problem but nontheless is a great item to have and help in a lot of situations.
    Where I found information for this post.
    Spoiler!

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ Thanks for reading.

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Rick for this useful post:

-AznNinja (12-21-2014), Aki (12-21-2014), Ao (12-21-2014), Azula (12-20-2014), Lilith (12-21-2014), Michi (12-21-2014), Opeth (12-20-2014), Shino (12-20-2014), Stuwadie (12-20-2014)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Whoa, that's one hell of a guide, good work.

It'll help new people to the game & this mod.

Keep it up.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I heard n-step works great with infected, why is it not included in your guide

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Infected players the new questers?

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Good Work

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    would make a juicy report if i ever see you trying it out
    Last edited by justRelax; 12-20-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Spoiler!

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    great guide there, goodjob
    Last edited by Resort; 12-20-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Infected players the new questers?
    Yep 10 zombie kills = 5% of experience at level 70 for example.

Originally Posted by Juriën
    That wouldn't be helping

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    100 zombie = ?%

Thanks
    Originally Posted by salmkhit View Post
    100 zombie = ?%
    Do you mean how many exp you get per zombie killed? If so I'm not really sure but depending your level and if you're using goblin scalp you will get 1% per kill in 60/70 or 1% per 2/3 kills in 80 not really sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information