View Poll Results: Remove Snipers from cw?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 53.00%
  • No

47 47.00%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    sniper speed - sorry but you can dhs with snipers. Accurate, overpowered
    rockets- you need to lead that isnt a disadvantage if you can shoot through walls with it
    shotguns - spread
    But from a snipe's perspective it's rather difficult to DHS and aim with it. + trying to not get hit because of the slow speed :_:
    But if snipes have slow speed and people complain about being OP, I can make a thread to disable sgs from cw bc its hard to snipe someone jumping all over the place
    Last edited by Michi; 12-27-2014 at 03:58 AM.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Remove Gunz from the internet!! Because this shit is too old, find a better game now.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

3. The following 3 users say thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Alpha (12-27-2014), Seb (12-27-2014), Syzygy (12-27-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Remove Sniper From CW Please.....

Banned

Thanks
    Dont Remove it! Much people using sniper .. Wanna play CW but They can't Cuz Sniper Disable ;3 AS FK

Country
    Thanks
    ?? I'm guessing every sniper is just gonna camp their base and wait for their enemies to approach them so they can get an easy shot.

Admit it, you kids can't do shit without camping with snipers xddddddd

7. The following user said thank you to d1sgusting for this useful post:

Syzygy (12-27-2014)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Fixing something broken with something else that is broken usually doesn't go well.

Difference is is one of them is a scrub crutch
    Last edited by Dualage; 12-27-2014 at 07:20 AM. Reason: puur grammarz

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    remove mummy avatar

10. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Again (12-31-2014)

Arxcere's Avatar Goddess

Thanks
    Abusive power right here LOL omg

Thanks
    Nuff said. Snipers ARE op. Snipers are very easy to hit. Just quick scope and you can use them like a rev from far or a shotgun in a short ranged engage. They are more accurate then revs (in the case the bullets don deviate from the xhair) and does fking a lot more dmg than revs. Let us all go back to ijji when revs only take 3-4hits to kill someone and has much lesser delays than those in fgunz currently. So, why? Why is it different? Its becuz fgunz have anti lead and people can just abuse its dmg and low delay to kill someone. Thats why fgunz nerfed revs. Now i dont understand why fgunz would nerf rev but introduce another more op weapon than revs. Dont come at me with the bullshits that snipers have "little ammos" and "high delays". These "high delays" doesnt matters when people can just make use of 2 snipes to shoot 2 shots consecutively which is enough to kill someone. Its like shooting 2pbs at any range. Furthermore, these "little ammos" and "high delays" is bullshit, when snipers can just camp at a long distance away from their enemies and pot to maintain the distance. With such distance, snipers can try their luck and spam their shots hoping to get a hit, while they themselves remains invulnerable due to the huge distance gap as a result of other weapons limited range and damage. Snipers can just shoot, pot+reload+wait for the delay of their gun and repeat the cycle again. And snipes are very easy to aim. I dont want to explain why as it would be too long and boring. If you used blank xhair before you would understand why. So, conclusion - snipers are op. Having said all that. I dont think snipes should be removed from cw. Instead, it should be nerfed. Add a timer to snipes such that only after a few seconds when a sniper scope then can the sniper fire a shot.(basically just remove quickscoping). If not, remove the mobility of snipers so that people that dont snipe (me) can have a chance to get myself into comfortable range to engage and drop the sniper. You can do so by disallowing snipers to perform dash/tumble. If not, just reduce the dmg of snipes. Reduce them till it would take at least 3shots to kill the enemy. And increase the delay of the gun. So it would take a longer time before they can fire their 3rd shots. So i can have time to med + time to kill them with revolvers or catch them with my shotguns. Haha. Even though after this long explanation of why snipers are op i suppose most snipers would just disagree with me just to claim that they are good in this game. Ask urself this. Why did you pick up snipes instead of shotguns? Oh anyway i doubt fgunz would nerf snipers or do anything,since i had put these suggestions on the suggestion thread quite a number of times. But oh well, you snipers can have a chance to kill me in this server ONLY. But i can pwn u in all servers ^.^
    Last edited by Fearsome; 12-27-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Arxcere's Avatar Goddess

Thanks
    LOL damn naise Paragraph, I'm too lazy to read it but kkkkk LOLOLOL :>

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information