View Poll Results: Remove Snipers from cw?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 53.00%
  • No

47 47.00%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers shouldn't even be in GunZ. No offensive to anyone but, truth is..majority of the persons who want snipers are really bad at this game.

2. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Steff (01-08-2015)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    yo poll closed remove yes majority
    gogogo dave do ur thing

4. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (01-08-2015)

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    It's fine if its removed in CW but not entirely in-game in my opinion.

All of the SG/REV/ etc or whatever, says "sniper op as fk" "remove snipe" is like wtf? What about your little toy thing called Shot Guns/Revys? Weren't they OP as fk too? Just standing there and spamming all the way? Not being biased here, I'm both SG and Snipe user but I excel most in Snipe, in my opinion, Snipe requires skill and good aiming, there are players who fkng uses snipe but still can't aim good. Shot Guns requires skill too, but most of the time it was abused cause low delay, so spam all day.

And it is implemented on the game, why not just like move on and practice to get some skills at what weapon you suck though?

just a piece of my thoughts, i know someone will say "we don't care about your opinion" or something, but i'm just sharing what's on my mind.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post

All of the SG/REV/ etc or whatever, says "sniper op as fk" "remove snipe" is like wtf? What about your little toy thing called Shot Guns/Revys? Weren't they OP as fk too? Just standing there and spamming all the way? Not being biased here, I'm both SG and Snipe user but I excel most in Snipe, in my opinion, Snipe requires skill and good aiming, there are players who fkng uses snipe but still can't aim good. Shot Guns requires skill too, but most of the time it was abused cause low delay, so spam all day.

And it is implemented on the game, why not just like move on and practice to get some skills at what weapon you suck though?

just a piece of my thoughts, i know someone will say "we don't care about your opinion" or something, but i'm just sharing what's on my mind.
    yo if you do use snipers and you would be decent you know how easy it is to 2 shoot ppl across the map, snipers don't requiere skill and should be nerfed
    1. the -20% speed doesnt matter because k-style you can still dhs with it
    2. you can spam it pretty much like revs/sg's
    3. the damage is insane should be 3 hits instead 2 since it isnt hard to aim
    4. sg's harder than sniper

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Censored (01-08-2015), Kira (01-08-2015)

Censored's Avatar bitch please.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    What don't people understand about taking something away isn't always gonna be the solution to a problem ? "Oh qq too many rooms with [R] tag, take it away !" "Snipers too OP it's unfair I get killed in 1-2 shots take them away qq." What if I were to get godly aim with revolvers ? And started teaching all my friends to get good with revs and we dumpster all over people in CW ? Are you guys gonna go crying to take away revs from CW too ? If you take too many things away, you're just feeding into the low activity in CW. How about instead of wasting the time crying about it, use that time to practice even harder and get more skilled ? It's not like dodging a sniper is impossible. Depending on the player it may be really really difficult, but when it comes to games like these there's always a counter for something, even for snipers. Whether it's getting better to the point where you kill a lot more fast/accurately, or you get better at dodging shots, it's not impossible.
    a counter for snipe? hmmm unlimited range shot with 100% accuracy that does more damage than a pb for which u need to be in the closes ****ing range, and dont tell me scoping makes it any harder to aim. pffffs.

You suck.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post

go play mineKraft

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    a counter for snipe? hmmm unlimited range shot with 100% accuracy that does more damage than a pb for which u need to be in the closes ****ing range, and dont tell me scoping makes it any harder to aim. pffffs.
    If you ever used snipers you would know that the range isn't unlimited...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    If you ever used snipers you would know that the range isn't unlimited...
    It practically is unless you play halo and try to shoot from base to base.
    How ever the halo map is practically almost never used so lets just say it's unlimited.

12. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (01-08-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    yo poll closed remove yes majority
    gogogo dave do ur thing
    53% yes and 47% no doesn't mean it will be removed lol.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    53% yes and 47% no doesn't mean it will be removed lol.
    it was removed for a long time all was happy now its chaos you are the one with the power to balance the world again
    faith n ur hands bro #destinydave

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (01-08-2015), Kira (01-08-2015)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information