View Poll Results: Remove Snipers from cw?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 53.00%
  • No

47 47.00%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by colour View Post
    so what will happen if we disable snipers and shotguns from cw? Because believe it or not those 2 are the most used weapons in-game and whether the people with the shotguns believe it or not, shotguns are op too if used correctly, just like any other weapon, but to use shotguns in their correct way you have to get close to your enemy, now that is where the sniper comes in as they have an advantage at long range where shotguns deal low dmg.

- - - updated - - -

off-topic: I wanted to vote on ''no'', but accidentally voted ''yes'', can it be changed pls?
    doesnt matter bc like i said its getting nerfed

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Snipers are an addition to this game, and in my opinion unbalanced. The maps, other weapons and even the techniques that weren't consciously put in the game were all working in a good and balanced way. You could argue that other weapons like spray guns aren't as effective, but the shotgun has simply evolved. I believe the competitive element is one of the more interesting elements of GunZ, in fact, outside of Training and Quest mode, it is all about competitive (not just CW).

The fun part of private servers is that we get to add our own content. Though, I don't believe our mods are capable enough to completely add items and weapons such as snipers, mines and whatnot that are well balanced. We're adding additional modes, with additional fun weapons, items and maps, but we shouldn't touch the only thing that really worked for this game; the competitive element. We might try to improve this, but the community has spoken before and majority simply doesn't like all the stuff that is being changed to the competitive element. So why don't we leave that alone?

In my opinion, this server has done an outstanding job to provide a good play experience to the users by adding more content in a way that this isn't just about competitive, but once again, that doesn't mean we should change the only part that was actually working. Our development team (most of them) does a good job on expanding the game, but the decisions that are being made that affect CW are made by people that either are biased based on their personal experience, aren't the competitive persons or just stay around (McSic, if he had anything to do with this at all) for the sake of it.
    Last edited by slugheady; 12-27-2014 at 04:48 PM.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Nerval (12-27-2014), Ommadawn (12-31-2014), p4p1chu1o (12-31-2014)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are a part from the game, like 1hit kill grenades and spray. deal with it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    So what will happen if we disable snipers AND shotguns from CW? because believe it or not those 2 are the most used weapons in-game and whether the people with the shotguns believe it or not, shotguns are OP too if used correctly, just like any other weapon, but to use shotguns in their correct way you have to get close to your enemy, now that is where the sniper comes in as they have an advantage at long range where shotguns deal low dmg.

- - - Updated - - -

Off-topic: I wanted to vote on ''no'', but accidentally voted ''yes'', can it be changed pls?
    did you even read? I said to not remove snipers from cw but just nerf them. get ur facts right. And, im not gonna tell u how op snipers are as I've alr did in that chunk there. You said shotguns are OP if they are used correctly right? LOL Shotguns ARE OP WHEN PEOPLE HAVE AIM. WHEN THEY ARE GOOD. NOT USED CORRECTLY. ITS BECUZ PPL ARE GOOD. THEY HAVE AIM. On the other hand, with snipe's dmg, you can be op even when u have mediocre aiming. That's my point. Not much skill is needed in this weapon lol.

Freestyler

Thanks
    noobs. everyone knows sniper is op zzzz wtf is ur problem

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    did you even read? I said to not remove snipers from cw but just nerf them. get ur facts right. And, im not gonna tell u how op snipers are as I've alr did in that chunk there. You said shotguns are OP if they are used correctly right? LOL Shotguns ARE OP WHEN PEOPLE HAVE AIM. WHEN THEY ARE GOOD. NOT USED CORRECTLY. ITS BECUZ PPL ARE GOOD. THEY HAVE AIM. On the other hand, with snipe's dmg, you can be op even when u have mediocre aiming. That's my point. Not much skill is needed in this weapon lol.
    That just made zero sense, how the f do you do damage with a sniper when you cant aim... i mean its possible to hit with a shotgun if you aim right besides them, but a sniper has zero spread. Also this whole thread is about removing sniper from cw (the new donor one) [can you even read?]

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Dont remove snipers on cw.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    #swordforclanwar2015

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    On another note, do you people even know what counters short range (shotguns)? The answer is long range (snipers). Now i know al the happy glitching shotgun users dont like it that there finally is a gun that can stand up to the high abuse of shotguns, you might even say that they refuse to see what it really does, cause like this shotguns are the only usable guns for cw's as you cant abuse the system and spray at the same time/spray damage is too low for that, which equals only shotguns in cw. Its why a lot of people stay out of it (theres no real weapon choise).

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    ITT: Butthurt shotgun users learning their favorite weapon is actually overpowered too.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information