wys

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^4Ommadawn^7 THE GM....
    reason: Kicks from event for no reason and also today he dced me for a stupid reason. *ABUSING POWERS*
    Was kicked from event cuz i was trying to tell my team that he was at "mid". He didn't say that we couldn't tell his spot so i really don't know why he had to kick me.
    Evidence:
    Don't have evidence of being dced cuz it's impossible. Also how can i SS of him kicking me? impossible also.
    Well the best evidence is GM himself.
    Can he only make rules in game room only pls because we cannot see if he had said "don't tell my spot" also he never even said it but instantly kicked me.

I want a pt for being kicked for no reason.

Can another GM handle this pls Ommadawn will instantly decline it without letting me say my points.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Alright so this is what happened in the event:
    As always, I said in the game room that if someone tells spots - he will get kicked without any warnings. Then in-game you said "mid" , "your base" - when I was in none of those places. So obvious I kicked you cuz how could I know that you meant me when I wasn't in none of those places?

As for the dc, I dc'd you cuz when we mute people we have to DC them as well.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 12-27-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Attending events is a privilege, the hoster has the right to set up his/her own rules and can deny people from attending with or without reason (up to the hoster).

Since Omma was the main hoster of the event, he is right in this part, so this thread is now closed.

The "disconnection" has also been dealt with here; https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Unmute-appeal

Thread Information