lesther's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    again my launcher does not charge yesterday worked perfect again today with the same problems
    xcuse my bad English I'm Venezuelan

Astronomist's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    What do you mean with the "same problems"?
    Give us a screenshot or something?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    - Run as administrator.
    - Add launcher.exe and gunz.exe to the exception list of your firewall/anti-virus.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks

NOW TRY THIS

2. I receive 'Couldn't find patch info' error / my Launcher is gone.

In 95% of the cases, peoples' anti-virus software deletes it.
    The FGunZ Launcher contains false-positives which makes your anti-virus detect it as a virus and it deletes the Launcher permanently.
    There are two things you can do to prevent that from happening;

Disable your anti-virus software and download the FGunZ Launcher from here, move it to your FGunZ folder and add the FGunZ Launcher to the exception list of your anti-virus software to prevent future problems.
    Uninstalling your anti-virus software completely from your computer.

Note: In some cases after uninstalling your AV software, there are still registry files which may interfere with your Launcher. If something like that happens after you tried restarting your computer > download CCleaner, clean your registry files & try to patch your client.

2. I receive 'Couldn't find patch info' error / my Launcher is gone.

In 95% of the cases, peoples' anti-virus software deletes it.
    The FGunZ Launcher contains false-positives which makes your anti-virus detect it as a virus and it deletes the Launcher permanently.
    There are two things you can do to prevent that from happening;

Disable your anti-virus software and download the FGunZ Launcher from here, move it to your FGunZ folder and add the FGunZ Launcher to the exception list of your anti-virus software to prevent future problems.
    Uninstalling your anti-virus software completely from your computer.

Note: In some cases after uninstalling your AV software, there are still registry files which may interfere with your Launcher. If something like that happens after you tried restarting your computer > download CCleaner, clean your registry files & try to patch your client.

ALSO DID THIS

5. FGunZ does not start.

There are 3 different things that could cause this problem, try all solutions.

Either: Your firewall or anti-virus software are blocking the Launcher and FGunZ.
    Disable your anti-virus and firewall, or add gunz.exe and launcher.exe (inside your FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your firewall and anti-virus software and restart FGunZ.
    OR: You may have to install Microsoft 2010 Redistributable which is located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ Version 7\redist" Folder. If you're using 64 bit OS - install the x86 AND x64. If using a 32 bit OS, install the x86 only. If it asks - run the repair option.
    OR: You are lacking of administrative rights. To gain administrative rights, you need to do the following;
    - Head over to your FGunZ folder destination.
    - Right click the folder of FGunZ > Properties.
    - Go to "Security" tab > there you will see Group or User names.
    - Edit every single user you see in the list and tick out the "Full Control" option, make sure you tick the "Allowed", not "Deny".
    - When you are completely sure that you now permitted all of the users, apply all the changes by clicking "Apply > Okay".
    - You should now have full administrative rights on the FGunZ folder.
    - Try to run the Launcher as Administrator > FGunZ should start loading.

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I guess bad internet?

Next time type with a small font cuz i've ignored what u wrote above

Country
    Thanks
    someone help me oh just going to say things that are already

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    Personally I would just uninstall and re-download FgunZ. Instead of trying to figure out how to stop this problem that you have no idea how it started. I say backtrack to the beginning. After you re-downloaded Fgunz work step by step and notice if the problem still occurs. Because for it to work one day and not the other magically is un-heard of. You never know, maybe the server was down at the time you tried to log in. It's a possibility.

Thread Information