Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    1. Make offline play possible so people can drop meds in a town map and shoot them or so people can train tbf or somethings
    ^its for people who dont have internet for the time being

2. Make it possible for people to watch replays offline(I know this one's too complex)

3. Make spectators, its gets annoying having to rejoin to watch beefy 1v1s

EDIT TIME: HERES SOME MORE, FGS

1. Every 5 minutes whilst watching replays, I get the autoboot message and i get kicked off of a juicy replay. Waste of pop corn and soda

2. Make vote kicks replenish every 3 minutes, it gets annoying having to go make a new room to get rid of a troll

3. Make it so /ignore also works on chatinvites, it's annoying to not be able to see what others type, because some bonehead decided to /chatmake you_suck_so_bad_yinstyler /chatinvite yinstyle /chatinvite yinstyle /chatinvite yinstyle

4. Make infected more foggy, less red. My eyes see red everywhere after like 3 matches

5. Remove useless mods, they make the game lag anyway. Nobody uses [M] and RTD anyway.

6. Unlock mouse sensitivity in options. Some of us have to make changes on the config.xml and close/reopen gunz.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 01-16-2015 at 02:16 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to YinStyle for this useful post:

Aynia (02-13-2015), DDaggerDD (01-30-2015), Eddie (01-14-2015), Hulk (01-14-2015)

Thread Information