Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Kronix's Avatar Dead

Country
    Thanks
    Bring back v6.8 Jjang and add some option to choose different Jjang (v6.8/v7)
    I don't know if its possible ;-;

Thanks
    1. Make offline play possible so people can drop meds in a town map and shoot them or so people can train tbf or somethings
    ^its for people who dont have internet for the time being

2. Make it possible for people to watch replays offline(I know this one's too complex)

3. Make spectators, its gets annoying having to rejoin to watch beefy 1v1s

EDIT TIME: HERES SOME MORE, FGS

1. Every 5 minutes whilst watching replays, I get the autoboot message and i get kicked off of a juicy replay. Waste of pop corn and soda

2. Make vote kicks replenish every 3 minutes, it gets annoying having to go make a new room to get rid of a troll

3. Make it so /ignore also works on chatinvites, it's annoying to not be able to see what others type, because some bonehead decided to /chatmake you_suck_so_bad_yinstyler /chatinvite yinstyle /chatinvite yinstyle /chatinvite yinstyle

4. Make infected more foggy, less red. My eyes see red everywhere after like 3 matches

5. Remove useless mods, they make the game lag anyway. Nobody uses [M] and RTD anyway.

6. Unlock mouse sensitivity in options. Some of us have to make changes on the config.xml and close/reopen gunz.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 01-16-2015 at 02:16 PM.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to YinStyle for this useful post:

Aynia (02-13-2015), DDaggerDD (01-30-2015), Eddie (01-14-2015), Hulk (01-14-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Forum Suggestions -- Credits to Anger & Dualage

Idea #1 - Addition of Forum Chatbox Colour Changing!

You should allow regular Members or even just VIP Members to be able to change their text colour on the chatbox, sort of an implement such as using the GunZ colour scheme, being able to use ^1 or ^3 or even adding a [ ] (box) colour tab to be able to change your text colour. Another reason to buy VIP, being able to mess around with different colours.

Idea #2 - My Profile Edits

Giving Members the accessibility to not have to click their Settings tab to change their Forum Username (of course only applicable to the desired usergroups that have permission to it) // Forum Usertitle. I think it would be neat if we could have a pencil icon (referring to be able to edit this certain feature) beside the Usertitle and the Username on our My Profile page.

Idea #3 - Friends List Removal & View Tabs

Giving Members the accessibility to not have to click their Member Friends username to remove, under the Settings tab. Would be neat if we could add a function where we could view our friends profile page or remove them by a click of a button instead of several clips. Adding the function to this page.
    Last edited by Zachary; 01-15-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Raising the amount of EXP Gained in Clan War by 200~300%.

Currently the server does have a little bit more EXP, but I feel that can be increased significantly to inspire more Clan War.
    Generally a user will only get about 2-6 kills in a clan war on average, and it's very stop and go, thus I don't think it will imbalance the EXP gain, but make it more rewarding to clan war and to get kills and so on.
    I'd personally clan war with increased EXP and wanted to see others thoughts on this idea.

(If you support this, do not quote me, just thank this post!)

6. The following 6 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Chasin (01-20-2015), DDaggerDD (01-30-2015), Jonathan pls (01-20-2015), p4p1chu1o (01-16-2015), rise (01-24-2015), Underdog (02-07-2015)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Remove mummy avatar pls. Everyone knows people only use mummy avatar to look more skinny and make them harder to aim. It doesn't even look that good and i doubt anyone actually wears it for the looks. I always see people complain about mummy avatar being skinny so get rid of it pls.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by salmkhit View Post
    The top (Max) lvl is 100
    Nope.

Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Forum Suggestions -- Credits to Anger & Dualage

Idea #1 - Addition of Forum Chatbox Colour Changing!

You should allow regular Members or even just VIP Members to be able to change their text colour on the chatbox, sort of an implement such as using the GunZ colour scheme, being able to use ^1 or ^3 or even adding a [ ] (box) colour tab to be able to change your text colour. Another reason to buy VIP, being able to mess around with different colours.

Idea #2 - My Profile Edits

Giving Members the accessibility to not have to click their Settings tab to change their Forum Username (of course only applicable to the desired usergroups that have permission to it) // Forum Usertitle. I think it would be neat if we could have a pencil icon (referring to be able to edit this certain feature) beside the Usertitle and the Username on our My Profile page.

Idea #3 - Friends List Removal & View Tabs

Giving Members the accessibility to not have to click their Member Friends username to remove, under the Settings tab. Would be neat if we could add a function where we could view our friends profile page or remove them by a click of a button instead of several clips. Adding the function to this page.
    3x a no, doesn't work with vBulletin.

Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Remove mummy avatar pls. Everyone knows people only use mummy avatar to look more skinny and make them harder to aim. It doesn't even look that good and i doubt anyone actually wears it for the looks. I always see people complain about mummy avatar being skinny so get rid of it pls.
    We will keep the avatar.

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (01-20-2015)

Banned

Thanks
    Change the colour of Dash & Make The Mayuri as Default

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Since an external .fgz player was stupid and retarded according to StephanM,
    How about a bigger replay menu in-game.
    Like, where they are categorised, the ability to sort by date, and game mode etc.
    I know it's readable in the name of the replay, but I think it would be amazing if its all nice and categorised in a nice fullscreen menu.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Since an external .fgz player was stupid and retarded according to StephanM,
    How about a bigger replay menu in-game.
    Like, where they are categorised, the ability to sort by date, and game mode etc.
    I know it's readable in the name of the replay, but I think it would be amazing if its all nice and categorised in a nice fullscreen menu.
    I wouldn't go as far as fullscreen but certainly a categorisation or allow custom sorting.

13. The following user said thank you to Paul for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (01-20-2015)

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    5. Remove useless mods, they make the game lag anyway. Nobody uses [M] and RTD anyway.
    False. We use [RTD] and [M] for events. Very useful tag that we use on a daily basis. Whether or not you guys use it for yourselves, I don't think ANY tags should be removed.

15. The following user said thank you to Bulbasaur for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-30-2015)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information