Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Since the What are you listening to thread is famous now. why dont we make it even better by making a table of frequent posters in the OP with their favourite genres and artists so they would get some recognition and newcomers would know what type of songs they want to hear and what songs they prefer to skip. just an added feature that wont do any harm.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Since the What are you listening to thread is famous now. why dont we make it even better by making a table of frequent posters in the OP with their favourite genres and artists so they would get some recognition and newcomers would know what type of songs they want to hear and what songs they prefer to skip. just an added feature that wont do any harm.
    Feel free to modify the first post.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Have one donation set for both genders. Gets annoying when someone wants to switch genders, but can't change their donation set with it that they paid for.

I know this most likely won't happen, since one donation set instead of two = less money for you guys, but worth a shot

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    50 coins for Clan name change would be so sweet <3

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    increase the delay of the shotguns to 1000, that'll help to avoid rs spammers

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    Make Avatars transferable plox
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    Dave or Master Stephan M May we Change the Ladder game to [R][IA]Ladder_Game Cause If our Enemy is Full Donor They win Cause the Ammo of Sg's are 6 then Fast Reload the the Other SG thats not Donor is 9 with not fast reload and if the SG thats not Donor is 30 Bullet /Magazine than Donor 36 ! Dave or Master Stephan Please ! Fixed ! Cause our Clan Lose in 6 Times with an weak clan ! THEN THEY ARE DONOR !

~Dream is to be An Event-Team Sometimes !

Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    May we recolor this item to Violet ! this will be a partner of the Event-Team Shirt ! Ok ! Just click this link in the following Items ! [Event Team Head : http://imgur.com/b2uWQ3g [RECOLOR TO VIOLET] [Event Team Legs : http://imgur.com/VRGby5G [RECOLOR TO VIOLET] [Event Team Gloves : http://imgur.com/6qQVuQg [RECOLOR TO VIOLET] [Event Team Shoes : http://imgur.com/OpbtwPo [RECOLOR TO VIOLET]! Thats All Thank You

~ Dream is to be an Event Team Member ! :_

μ

Country
    Thanks
    don't know if this could be implemented as an option in-game or has to be added as an .fgz update but can you make an option available that allows us to see the old rocket explosions and massive burst or whatever it's called instead of the new ones, as well as those little icon things that appear above your head when you get a kill.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    don't know if this could be implemented as an option in-game or has to be added as an .fgz update but can you make an option available that allows us to see the old rocket explosions and massive burst or whatever it's called instead of the new ones, as well as those little icon things that appear above your head when you get a kill.
    Personally I like to see the originals come back and give that gunz feeling back.

11. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Colour (02-14-2015)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information