Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    when someone gets muted on forums (chatbox), then include the reason by providing a link of the screenshot of the user being breaking the rules here:

2. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Ommadawn (02-27-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Meh here's a lil I came up with;

• I believe there was a post in the suggestions thread to bring back the old orange dash color, but I didn't see it in this thread. In V8, the dash color should be whatever color the theme fits with.
    • I'm sure you're aware of the AE bug.
    • When in game room, set an auto-kick for x amount of time, therefore no one hogs a room. Sick of, "Leo's room, doe."
    • Kick all function, when in game room.
    • Remove the bug where as someone get's kicked they can easily go to lobby and come back. When doing so, if they leave the room but the kick gets accepted, they shouldn't be able to enter that room again.
    • Maybe make use of the "Calender" located here;
    on the top tab? Perhaps a staff member could put in it, "Event Scheduled at 00:00 (timezone)" so if others are in timezone's that aren't flexible with when ET's host, they could take a glance at that and could probably plan to come on.

The day's on it are a bit small though, probably when you click on a day, something shows up with what's planned.
    I feel sympathy for those who aren't able to participate ;-;
    Edit: I heard of the new FgunZ site having the "Next event scheduled", that'd be nice too along with previous event hosted.

Eh just minor things I brainstormed on.
    Last edited by Michi; 02-17-2015 at 02:10 AM.

4. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

YinStyle (03-01-2015)

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    IRONMAN AVATAR!!!!! PLZ MEK I'M CRY IF NO ;(

6. The following user said thank you to Phanta for this useful post:

Cammy (03-08-2015)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    a 2nd tab for weapons, like the avatar clothing, but when you go to a room with [ng][ns][ni] etc, the items will move to the 2nd slot and wont get unequipped.(you cant access these items ingame and when you leave the room they come back to first slot)

Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    Push to talk feature would be nice i know this is possible...
    Last edited by Noisia; 02-20-2015 at 05:30 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to Noisia for this useful post:

YinStyle (03-01-2015)

Le Cameron's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    In regards to the sniper nerf, i'd like to make a suggestion. Set the sniper delays back to normal and create an [ijji] tag (exactly like the [v] tag) to only allow ijji weapons (no ownages, or snipers, etc...) leaving the [v] tag open for snipers if they'd like to use it. I personally don't use snipers but i thought this would be a brilliant idea and decided to share it.

And of course with more thought i'd think this would be a probable solution.
    |Never forgetti YoungSavagé|
    [1:566 PM] Mike: if I made a hooker leave crying
    [1:569 PM] (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง: ROFL
    [1:56:50 PM] Mike: doesn't that mean I win?

11. The following user said thank you to Le Cameron for this useful post:

YoungSavagÉ (02-21-2015)

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    In-game sword trail opacity/visibility adjustment values. c:

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

Thanks
    I would like to make a suggestion on adding a room modifier for No shotguns. Seeing there is a bias on Shotgun only modifier for only shotguns to be used in a room. Shotguns have become the base for all pvp allowing sword/gun rooms. If you take out the main used weapon as a choice it would give more diversity in weapon use not only for pvp games but in training games as well. It would be nice to go into training without 5 people spamming shotguns at you. Just an idea for a slight room modifier idea that would be really nice. No shotguns [NSG].

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    How about to suggest a new mode?
    Search & Destroy mode, Like any FPS game.
    How does it work?
    Basically it's a team deathmatch of two teams. The red team has to plant a bomb in a spot on the map and the blue team has to prevent the red team from planting it, if the bomb has been planted then the blue team has to defuse it within a small amount of time (30 seconds or so).
    If the blue team couldn't defuse the bomb within 30 seconds then the red team wins, but if they defused it then the blue team wins, also, the blue team could win by killing all of the players on the red team, the same goes for the red team.

Not sure if this mode is do-able on GunZ but I just liked to suggest it '-'

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    How about to suggest a new mode?
    Search & Destroy mode, Like any FPS game.
    How does it work?
    Basically it's a team deathmatch of two teams. The red team has to plant a bomb in a spot on the map and the blue team has to prevent the red team from planting it, if the bomb has been planted then the blue team has to defuse it within a small amount of time (30 seconds or so).
    If the blue team couldn't defuse the bomb within 30 seconds then the red team wins, but if they defused it then the blue team wins, also, the blue team could win by killing all of the players on the red team, the same goes for the red team.

Not sure if this mode is do-able on GunZ but I just liked to suggest it '-'
    Sounds do-able but 30 seconds seems to be a bit low, I can see this work well for GunZ.

16. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Opeth (02-22-2015)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information