Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Give an ability to scroll up the in-game chat.
    Someone might be flaming a player in-game when the person is AFK, or the chat is spammed so he couldn't screenshot what the other dude said but he still can scroll up the chat by pressing a certain button to screenshot it and report the user.
    or someone is advertising and the chat is spammed but unfortunately people couldn't screenshot it so they still could ss it by scrolling up the chat.

2. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Ommadawn (02-27-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Staff command to change the tags of a room. Easy for events, can just slap on different tags instead of making a whole new room.
    In case they like talking things out in the middle of it, kick all, then change pw and everything. ;-;

Crystite's Avatar Tu Tu Ru!
    Lucky Box Loyalty Program

Hello!

I have an addiction. It is opening lucky boxes.
    It made me think that a loyalty program would be cool. So like, "you bought x coins, here are some free lucky boxes!" or "You have opened x boxes, here are some more on the house!". I am aware that there is currently incentive to buy more coins at a time at bonus % but I feel like it would be cool to have an incentive for buying Lucky Boxes.

You could buy every item in the shop, but the one thing that you can keep buying (curse you, RNG) are Lucky Boxes.

Also, an option to consolidate duplicates would be nice. As in:
    Donor Shotgun [90 Days]
    Donor Shotgun [90 Days]

A checkbox with a consolidate option to change those into a single donor shotgun for 180 days would be amazing. It removes the clutter and allows gifting someone over a long period easier.

Just some thoughts!

Regards,
    Troy
    Last edited by Crystite; 02-28-2015 at 07:53 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to Crystite for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (03-05-2015)

Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    I have a Suggestion ! IF is Christmas
    Goblin must wear a Christmas Hat ! Like this

7. The following user said thank you to Aokiji for this useful post:

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Please Dave, for the love of Buddha, let us say "fck" uncensored. I find it absurd that I can say words like bitch, shit, asshole, douchebag, pussy, and all these other words uncensored, but I can't drop the F bomb. I mean come on, it's one of the most, if not THE most frequently used word on this forum xD. The only argument I can see is because "little children are on these forums." And if that is the argument, why aren't the other swears censored too ? Plus a majority of "little children" learn swears and all that kind of slang by the time they're 11 or 12. And for those who are younger than that on the forums (like 7-10 years old), their parents should be monitoring their internet use anyway to help them learn what's right and wrong to say/do. Plus come on man... a 7-10 year old on a shooting game ? Surrounded by a GunZ community ? Idk man xD. As ignorant as this may sound, I feel that if you're old enough to navigate through the internet by yourself, find a shooting game with mature concepts, register an account and download the game, you're old enough to know how to swear, or at least know what swears are.

Pls Dave, I ask you to uncensor the almighty F word. Let us **** in peace

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

9. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

YoungSavagÉ (03-01-2015)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    permanently delete flashbangs from the game, they only get abused anyway by people that want to annoy others...

11. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks

13. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Traumatiser (03-02-2015)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    a sword with low dmg and 0 weight or a sword with low damage and a low delay

more variety would be cool instead of having every new weapon mimicking stats from other weapons.

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    Enchantments should have there own slot in the inventory so that you can use your meds and have enchantment
    |Forgot|

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Example; salim is mutes. so there rank of mutes, you can put beside the name word if he mutes or no, soo. like a vip.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information