Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    uhmmmm wut.
    Haha do you think you could switch the color around the face? It's the only thing the original ****ed it up with! The yellow light is so awesome that I really prefered it that way

Thanks
    ill edit in a copy in just a moment, im redoing some colors by just laying on gradiant maps, ill put up a few new ones in a sec.......

Thanks

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Luminaire for this useful post:

Linzor (02-07-2015), Resort (02-08-2015)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    ill edit in a copy in just a moment, im redoing some colors by just laying on gradiant maps, ill put up a few new ones in a sec.......
    Wow thank you! They all look amazing :>

6. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Luminaire (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MsSwag View Post
    Luminaire, please make me a signature too.. Thank you ^^ in advance
    size: depends on what's best ^^ (it's up to you)
    Text: Ms. Furious

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    as per your question on the chat, what I find disturbing (for me) is the eyes. The other one is too much sharpened and the other one is smooth which is contradicting. on the glow of the eyes, you could made both eyes glow with different colors in overlay mode. or color at 21 opacity > duplicate overlay then adjust or duplicate again then softlight then adjust the opacity. for sharpening. smart sharpen or unsharp mask could be effective. try atleast till 33-50% between those. But all in all I like the flow and idea.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    as per your question on the chat, what I find disturbing (for me) is the eyes. The other one is too much sharpened and the other one is smooth which is contradicting. on the glow of the eyes, you could made both eyes glow with different colors in overlay mode. or color at 21 opacity > duplicate overlay then adjust or duplicate again then softlight then adjust the opacity. for sharpening. smart sharpen or unsharp mask could be effective. try atleast till 33-50% between those. But all in all I like the flow and idea.
    thanks for infor, i know i kinda suck, the eyes probably oversharpened...i think its probably the color dodge really light vibrant blue softbrush i put over it, i think it was too strong, along with white softbrush overlay too at different opacities. I really do need to smooth out some of my work and make the lighting more consistent im really lazy with my shit lately, but youre lighting and vibrance of color is on another level. This is the only PS i've learned just by doing sigs and trying different things so im not exactly the best haha. But If you could fix it up/collab it adding youre own stuff i'd bet you could make ti awesome, or any of the sigs in this thread i could send you the .psd

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    thanks for infor, i know i kinda suck, the eyes probably oversharpened...i think its probably the color dodge really light vibrant blue softbrush i put over it, i think it was too strong, along with white softbrush overlay too at different opacities. I really do need to smooth out some of my work and make the lighting more consistent im really lazy with my shit lately, but youre lighting and vibrance of color is on another level. This is the only PS i've learned just by doing sigs and trying different things so im not exactly the best haha. But If you could fix it up/collab it adding youre own stuff i'd bet you could make ti awesome, or any of the sigs in this thread i could send you the .psd
    welp if that's fine with you I could help you on some c:. and for your reference too.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    welp if that's fine with you I could help you on some c:. and for your reference too.
    any you particularly think you could fix up well?

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    any you particularly think you could fix up well?
    I think I can.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information