Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    I'm in page 10 of the Completed Reports and I've only seen this guy Zonestyle's name three times.

3 threads out of 10 pages. GOD DAMN SLAP THE KIPPAH OFF HIS HEAD AND MAKE HIM DO WORK.
    Last edited by d1sgusting; 01-12-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Sometimes staff members have things irl which are more important than Gunz.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Because he lazy noob

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Oh so doing appeals / hosting a tournament / hosting a vip event, yeah I'm absolutely doing nothing.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Oh so doing appeals / hosting a tournament / hosting a vip event, yeah I'm absolutely doing nothing.
    Wait, I guess we should re-label your title to Event Team. Not much moderation going on in your agenda it seems.
    Last edited by d1sgusting; 01-12-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brutal View Post
    Wait, I guess we should re-label your title to Event Team. Not much moderation going on in your agenda it seems.
    Lately I've had IRL issues and that's why I'm inactive, when I have time I do some reports, I don't know why you care so much, it's my life not yours, and I know for sure what I'm doing and what I'm going to do so please don't try to get involved in my life.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    Lately I've had IRL issues and that's why I'm inactive, when I have time I do some reports, I don't know why you care so much, it's my life not yours, and I know for sure what I'm doing and what I'm going to do so please don't try to get involved in my life.
    No one was asking about your life though. I'm just questioning your devotion to the server's well being. It seems like you are actively participating in the server's clan war scene. Yet within 4 weeks your name only shows up in report threads three times.

You're contradicting yourself just by replying. You just told me that you hosted tournaments and VIP events right? So, i'm guessing that makes you quite the active game moderator.

I only see your name once.

Your tournament allows you to give player's freedom of their match dates. So, what does that have to do with you not being able to pick up a few reports?

I understand that we all have different circumstances, however, treat this position as if it were a job. Regardless of how down in the dumps you feel don't let it hinder your performance.

Country
    Thanks
    No one was asking about your life though. I'm just questioning your devotion to the server's well being. It seems like you are actively participating in the server's clan war scene. Yet within 4 weeks your name only shows up in report threads three times.

You're contradicting yourself just by replying. You just told me that you hosted tournaments and VIP events right? So, i'm guessing that makes you quite the active game moderator.

http://i.imgur.com/PqLn0Yz.png I only see your name once.

Your tournament allows you to give player's freedom of their match dates. So, what does that have to do with you not being able to pick up a few reports?

I understand that we all have different circumstances, however, treat this position as if it were a job. Regardless of how down in the dumps you feel don't let it hinder your performance.
    You don't know my life, you don't know what are my issues I'm going through, I have like 1-2 hours a day (that's all I have) and since I have a hardtime I prefer chilling with my free time, I do my job when I have a spare of time, I do and help a lot this server behind the forum (private things etc) which you don't know, so I don't know how you can judge me if you don't know my background..
    And why you care so much, we barely have reports waiting to be done nowadays, when someone is asking me for help / handle his appeal / report, I do so.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    You don't know my life, you don't know what are my issues I'm going through, I have like 1-2 hours a day (that's all I have) and since I have a hardtime I prefer chilling with my free time, I do my job when I have a spare of time, I do and help a lot this server behind the forum (private things etc) which you don't know, so I don't know how you can judge me if you don't know my background..
    And why you care so much, we barely have reports waiting to be done nowadays, when someone is asking me for help / handle his appeal / report, I do so.
    I've already laid out your incompetence like a batch of fresh baked ass cookies. I'm sure we've had enough of that here.

If you're showing ineptitude then you might as well just admit that you're expendable.

Pce

Country
    Thanks
    I've already laid out your incompetence like a batch of fresh baked ass cookies. I'm sure we've had enough of that here.

If you're showing ineptitude then you might as well just admit that you're expendable.

Pce
    I'm just trying to solve my own problems so I will become once again active like I used to be, that's it, for now I prefer doing something else with my free time.
    I hope you get it..

pce.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information