Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Yea, Grascen would make a great Administrator. He told me the only thing is is that he has a Dynamic IP. Hopefully it does not hurt his chances because he does a great job on the Forums as well.

And Slugheady, I really appreciate your admiration bro, but like I said. Stuff like this takes time. I have only been with Freestyle GunZ since December. I personally do not consider myself ready for Administration on this Server. Have I made that my goal? Yes. Do I plan on achiveing it anytime soon? No. But again, I am EXTREMELY happy for Stroop and Nitro, they both have had this long time coming, and congratulations to the uber sexy WARREN and Clarity too! Like I said, there are some things they(especially me) need to work on, but I believe it will all come together soon enough !

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    for anyone who thinks jaka eat if i don't want him to get promoted, NOT TRUE.

Country
    Thanks
    >.<... Lol. Should have told me you were posting so I could have also added "UkRaiNeR is sexii" :o.

Thanks
    But you did, look the next screenshot:

Country
    Thanks
    LOL! Nice . All of the Admins are sexy! Notice how I no longer have to say "and Stroop." . That feels good lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    LOL! Nice . All of the Admins are sexy! Notice how I no longer have to say "and Stroop." . That feels good lol.
    , btw how you like my handwriting ?

Banned

Thanks
    Lol Gratz to Everyone Mainly Stroop and WARREN.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Hmm, I though this was a joke. I come home today sore as never befor from wroking out and then i hear jnitezz call me up and say "Your super mod now". Thinking it was a joke I had to see for my self.

Thanks to everone who agrees with this. Aswell as a extra gratz to all promoted.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Gratz to Stroop and Nitro, I felt Stroop was owed this, and he deserves it fully. Nitro's a loyal Hoe who's been here since I started...LOL Which probably ain't long for people who've been here for more then 2 years, but it's long for me.=)

Grascen GRATZ if you do get promoted cause I think you should, you come when peepz need you and you do your job to a T. Even if your hated sometimes. I admire that.

AND JAKA WHAT CAN I SAY Q____Q YOUR MY NR.1 HOE.-hugs him histarically- -blows his nose on his shoulder-Q__Q GRATZ MAH SON. Hope you get it.=)

Banned

Thanks
    Yeah IMO well its hard to say but you kinda deserve this as you been here for long and still active even if your busy with life.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information