2. The following user said thank you to Lil Xàn for this useful post:

JohnChubby (01-26-2015)

Revvy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    The most legit qbf you're ever going to find is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRGmN8pmvA

No, krostine didn't do a legit qbf. If you compare his qbf to the speed required for me to obtain qbf, it's very obvious his was unlegit. He probably hooked a dll to change the getdisttofloor (which is set at 80.f), to something a bit lower like 60.f. His speed was nowhere near what's required for qbf. By the time you do a tbf, the getdist to floor is already lower than 80.f, so you can't perform a 4th slash without heavy glitching like in that video. It's more legit than screenlag because unlike screenlag, you are doing a qbf, you simply require the flip to change the animationset for the first block from start>loop>end, to start>end>start>loop>end>start>loop>end>start>loop>end. A true qbf without bugs will never be possible, there simply isn't enough time in the jump to perform one. To this day krostine & mazerin still insist on arguing with me about how qbf can be performed. If they had any knowledge of the source and how animation cancelling works they would understand why no one in their right mind would believe their methods.
    Way more legit then what I'm portraying here but still isn't "legit". There is no legit QBF which is why I'm baffled at the people coming to this thread expecting one.

More specifically I titled this "Solo..." because I've seen this video and other methods which require the assistance of someone to perform it and last but not least I haven't seen anyone doing this specific method, so until someone comes in here claiming this method is widely known with evidence to support their claim, the thread is still relevant (definitely not going to claim I was the first to do this but I might just be).

Originally Posted by xXxicefrogxXx View Post
    Pressed F12 While Going Up xD i Noticed
    Although F12 seems like the obvious thing used here, it simply wasn't what I used.
    Instead the print screen key was used (not to be confused with F12) because It allows you to basically decide by how long you want to hangup/freeze the computer and when to unfreeze. Another benefit of print screen over F12 is that you won't have random screenshots stored on your computer nor will HDD space be wasted. F12 simply just does not work on my computer but 1000 - 10,000 print screens in less than a second is a different story.
    Last edited by Revvy; 01-25-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
    Way more legit then what I'm portraying here but still isn't "legit". There is no legit QBF which is why I'm baffled at the people coming to this thread expecting one.

More specifically I titled this "Solo..." because I've seen this video and other methods which require the assistance of someone to perform it and last but not least I haven't seen anyone doing this specific method, so until someone comes in here claiming this method is widely known with evidence to support their claim, the thread is still relevant (definitely not going to claim I was the first to do this but I might just be).

Although F12 seems like the obvious thing used here, it simply wasn't what I used.
    Instead the print screen key was used (not to be confused with F12) because It allows you to basically decide by how long you want to hangup/freeze the computer and when to unfreeze. Another benefit of print screen over F12 is that you won't have random screenshots stored on your computer nor will HDD space be wasted. F12 simply just does not work on my computer but 1000 - 10,000 print screens in less than a second is a different story.
    Well, that's why I said it's as legit as you'll ever see. No one can do jump>slash>block>slash>block>slash>block>slash>block and be successful on the 4th slash, GetDistToFloor() prevents it. Compare the rate at which you can slash with the rate at which you fall, the 4th attempt will always be either right on getdisttofloor (where the animations change from air to ground based), or below it, after the change has already occured. I've used a method similar to yours, although it was with fraps and limiting my fps to 1 temporarily. In effect, it does the same thing as constant screenshotting. It can also allow you to infinitely dash in the air, so long as you keep your timing correct.

5. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Revvy (01-26-2015)

Revvy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Well, that's why I said it's as legit as you'll ever see. No one can do jump>slash>block>slash>block>slash>block>slash>block and be successful on the 4th slash, GetDistToFloor() prevents it. Compare the rate at which you can slash with the rate at which you fall, the 4th attempt will always be either right on getdisttofloor (where the animations change from air to ground based), or below it, after the change has already occured. I've used a method similar to yours, although it was with fraps and limiting my fps to 1 temporarily. In effect, it does the same thing as constant screenshotting. It can also allow you to infinitely dash in the air, so long as you keep your timing correct.
    That's extremely smart, I was under the assumption that the bug takes place when FPS reaches 0.

Edit: I couldn't recreate a QBF with this; input seems to be almost completely destroyed.
    Last edited by Revvy; 01-26-2015 at 10:25 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The most legit qbf you're ever going to find is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRGmN8pmvA

No, krostine didn't do a legit qbf. If you compare his qbf to the speed required for me to obtain qbf, it's very obvious his was unlegit. He probably hooked a dll to change the getdisttofloor (which is set at 80.f), to something a bit lower like 60.f. His speed was nowhere near what's required for qbf. By the time you do a tbf, the getdist to floor is already lower than 80.f, so you can't perform a 4th slash without heavy glitching like in that video. It's more legit than screenlag because unlike screenlag, you are doing a qbf, you simply require the flip to change the animationset for the first block from start>loop>end, to start>end>start>loop>end>start>loop>end>start>loop>end. A true qbf without bugs will never be possible, there simply isn't enough time in the jump to perform one. To this day krostine & mazerin still insist on arguing with me about how qbf can be performed. If they had any knowledge of the source and how animation cancelling works they would understand why no one in their right mind would believe their methods.
    Ground TBF.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i dont quite understand how flipping before the qbf helps you

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lauren xD View Post
    this

for those other paragraphs goin on up there
    tl;dr: whatd you use to jump thst high and was it necessary to show every body a video of you forcelagging then slashing your way down

im not even hating i just wanna know

Banned

Thanks
    Yes We Should Press F12........Even i di it

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lauren xD View Post
    It's very simple. If you're spamming block while you get flipped, it somehow changes the animationset of the next block. it becomes start>end, instead of start loop end. THis allows you to complete 4 slashes before hitting the getdisttofloor value. Try it sometime, the block is a good 60% faster. Also Stephan, if you're saying I did a ground tbf, that's 100% incorrect. The first 2 slashes occur at far too great a speed for it to be a groundslash tbf. A groundslash can't be cancelled at even a high dbf rate, the slash animation have to play longer. So, back to how it helps, watch the tutorial, copy it. You'll see it's not very difficult to bug the animation system out.

Also, @ the tl:dr guy, the guy that made this thread basically forced his comp to take a thousand screenshots, in order to bug out the gravity system. You can accomplish the same thing using fraps.
    Last edited by Jetman; 01-26-2015 at 08:18 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    It's very simple. If you're spamming block while you get flipped, it somehow changes the animationset of the next block. it becomes start>end, instead of start loop end. THis allows you to complete 4 slashes before hitting the getdisttofloor value. Try it sometime, the block is a good 60% faster. Also Stephan, if you're saying I did a ground tbf, that's 100% incorrect. The first 2 slashes occur at far too great a speed for it to be a groundslash tbf. A groundslash can't be cancelled at even a high dbf rate, the slash animation have to play longer. So, back to how it helps, watch the tutorial, copy it. You'll see it's not very difficult to bug the animation system out.

Also, @ the tl:dr guy, the guy that made this thread basically forced his comp to take a thousand screenshots, in order to bug out the gravity system. You can accomplish the same thing using fraps.
    Still a Ground TBF, since the animation goes off on the floor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information