Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Still a Ground TBF, since the animation goes off on the floor.
    I would think you being a vet would realize it's actually not... don't you understand how a recording works lol. On my screen it's going off just barely above the air, and besides, getdisttofloor wouldn't allow for a airslash like that if I were too close to the ground, it doesn't work that way. it's 4 slash blocks, all 4 of them occur in the air. The first 2 slashes on my screen, overlap eachother. It looks like a tbf with an extra slash added in right on top of the first. I can always make a live recording if necessary, wouldn't be the first time I had to make a live recording to prove something. I've had to do it every time I set a new limit for DNG. So yeah, all 4 in the air, it's just the recordings are garbage and don't pick up on slashes the same way it would if you watched me in person.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    I would think you being a vet would realize it's actually not... don't you understand how a recording works lol. On my screen it's going off just barely above the air, and besides, getdisttofloor wouldn't allow for a airslash like that if I were too close to the ground, it doesn't work that way. it's 4 slash blocks, all 4 of them occur in the air. The first 2 slashes on my screen, overlap eachother. It looks like a tbf with an extra slash added in right on top of the first. I can always make a live recording if necessary, wouldn't be the first time I had to make a live recording to prove something. I've had to do it every time I set a new limit for DNG. So yeah, all 4 in the air, it's just the recordings are garbage and don't pick up on slashes the same way it would if you watched me in person.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Lel nice.. I'm going to use that sometime if you don't mind. Would love to use that on the ragezone forums

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information