Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, but if you compare it with soaps or movies.. you usually have the exact same concept.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Yes, but if you compare it with soaps or movies.. you usually have the exact same concept.
    I mean of course you do, it is just another form of visual media. I guess you could call it a hate for the campy style of visual media in general.

If you want your readers (viewers, etc) to take you seriously, you have to treat them like well educated individuals who understand basic social queues and can derive character development without having it shoved in their faces. Whether it be a movie, an anime, a book, or an audiocast, we should push to allow media to evolve, not keep these annoying styles going.

When I design a package design, a logo, or draw something with an alternate meaning, I don't do so and put in small print "THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT" or "THE HIDDEN MESSAGE IS THIS". I want my viewers to delve deeper into the object I create, which allows them to create a much more vivid emotional basis. If you find something on your own, you are going to remember it in the future.

My favorite movies and shows are those that left me thinking after; it is the same concept.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 01-28-2015 at 04:29 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    I mean of course you do, it is just another form of visual media. I guess you could call it a hate for the campy style of visual media in general.

If you want your readers (viewers, etc) to take you seriously, you have to treat them like well educated individuals who understand basic social queues and can derive character development without having it shoved in their faces. Whether it be a movie, an anime, a book, or an audiocast, we should push to allow media to evolve, not keep these annoying styles going.

When I design a package design, a logo, or draw something with an alternate meaning, I don't do so and put in small print "THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT" or "THE HIDDEN MESSAGE IS THIS". I want my viewers to delve deeper into the object I create, which allows them to create a much more vivid emotional basis. If you find something on your own, you are going to remember it in the future.

My favorite movies and shows are those that left me thinking after; it is the same concept.
    Been there and done that.. but some people are just really dumb lol, can´t even understand the most simple idea´s. xD

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post

That really depends on the demographics of your product or service and the medium it is communicated in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information