Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Love some of the kill,s editing wise what Eden said :p Don't really care about the song, pretty sure you can make any song fit into a video if you edit it right.

If you wouldn't mind could you send me some replays I need practice with editing and would like to work with some of the clips '-'
    Sure, i'll PM you a couple lol

Originally Posted by xSmite09 View Post
    Like your Video
    Just Wondering To You Crosshair Where did you get it?
    http://puu.sh/fnwsN/ecdfbf627c.rar <--- I use like 5 different ones, here you can have em
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Basics set by whom? xD I feel like I accomplished what I wanted to capture in the video.
    I honestly didn't even WANT an intro and an outro, but I did it for the song.
    I love the song and I think it fit perfectly.
    "good" is subjective lol

The black bars come from a resolution issue that came out of nowhere after the last update, so idunno how to fix that lol
    The fact that you're not willing to look around and learn from others, that you're okay with your current skill set, makes me want to say that you should stop damaging the youtube servers with this crap. You don't seem to want anything but reading comments that will get you a hard one.

If you don't record in 1920x1080, then you won't get full HD footage. You can upload it as 1080p but that doesn't mean the quality will improve. Also, please explain why you would think this song fits perfectly. It's not synchronized whatsoever. I could keep on pointing things out but you're probably not going to take it in anyway so from here on out I won't bother.

1/10.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    The fact that you're not willing to look around and learn from others, that you're okay with your current skill set, makes me want to say that you should stop damaging the youtube servers with this crap. You don't seem to want anything but reading comments that will get you a hard one.

If you don't record in 1920x1080, then you won't get full HD footage. You can upload it as 1080p but that doesn't mean the quality will improve. Also, please explain why you would think this song fits perfectly. It's not synchronized whatsoever. I could keep on pointing things out but you're probably not going to take it in anyway so from here on out I won't bother.

1/10.
    I knew i'd see you in this thread eventually, captain critical.
    I never said that I wasn't open to criticism, otherwise I wouldn't of posted my video on the internet lol (which i wasn't even planning on doing)

I like the song, and I feel like it fits in. I didn't bother with synchronizing much because I wanted to make it simple. I think the song fits in simply because I like it, and it pretty much explains who I am and what my goals are in this game. I arranged majority of the clips to match with the intensity of the song. (so i guess that's synchronizing a bit)

i'm not even a video editor lol. I made this for fun and because I had a vision in my head about it. but mostly for fun. XD

Ninette's Avatar Dragon, RAWR!

Country
    Thanks
    Music aside, the video is really nice. Good job, i enjoyed!

Ninette

5. The following user said thank you to Ninette for this useful post:

Lilith (02-03-2015)

RAK's Avatar Proud weebo.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    I'm not saying that you should make an over-edited video lol. Just a clean one y'know, and sure use any song that it seems to fit with your taste but as i said "it was my opinion' & Goodluck with your incoming videos.
    Obviously, this video is just to show her replays, like the title of this thread: fgunz compilation. Not a frag, not an edit, not a promo. Just her having fun, lol... go watch taint's vids and stop watching stuff u dont like

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post

1/10.
    This ^ is crap , there's a big diff between constructive criticism, and just being a hater . The way this person talks is horrendous. I've seen worst senseless sh1t in YouTube, go suck a lime.
    Last edited by RAK; 02-03-2015 at 10:06 PM.

7. The following 3 users say thank you to RAK for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (02-04-2015), Lilith (02-03-2015), Trisha Tan (02-05-2015)

Underdog's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I watched for about a minute and then i stopped, the black bars bothered me too much.
    If you make your videos in sony vegas - Right click a clip (a frag) then go to properties and take out the "maintain aspect ratio". (you can do it faster by just pressing right click > Switches > remove the V from maintain aspect ratio).

but overall its ns for a first vid.

Good luck with your incoming videos.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    I watched for about a minute and then i stopped, the black bars bothered me too much.
    If you make your videos in sony vegas - Right click a clip (a frag) then go to properties and take out the "maintain aspect ratio". (you can do it faster by just pressing right click > Switches > remove the V from maintain aspect ratio).

but overall its ns for a first vid.

Good luck with your incoming videos.
    This is not my first vid, and I did not make this in Sony Vegas. Preciate the tip, but Slugheady already beat you to that.

Trisha Tan's Avatar SshangG aka Gemi's IDOL
    Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    Obviously, this video is just to show her replays, like the title of this thread: fgunz compilation. Not a frag, not an edit, not a promo. Just her having fun, lol... go watch taint's vids and stop watching stuff u dont like

- - - Updated - - -

This ^ is crap , there's a big diff between constructive criticism, and just being a hater . The way this person talks is horrendous. I've seen worst senseless sh1t in YouTube, go suck a lime.

well said

Underdog's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    This is not my first vid, and I did not make this in Sony Vegas. Preciate the tip, but Slugheady already beat you to that.
    Oh mb, haven't read the comments.
    You mind telling me what program did you use for this video? Adobe Premier\Final Cut Pro\Movie Maker?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Oh mb, haven't read the comments.
    You mind telling me what program did you use for this video? Adobe Premier\Final Cut Pro\Movie Maker?
    Movie Maker.

13. The following user said thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

Ninette (02-05-2015)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information