Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The G is silent.

Thanks
    i really like how raw this video is. it reminds me of back when I used to make gunz videos on WMM and iMovie XD. the garden clips were pro, and big dusty is a great track.
    b4.da.$$ is 10/10 album

man, i need to get back into making videos.. .__. was so much fun back then

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Basics set by whom? xD I feel like I accomplished what I wanted to capture in the video.
    I honestly didn't even WANT an intro and an outro, but I did it for the song.
    I love the song and I think it fit perfectly.
    "good" is subjective lol

The black bars come from a resolution issue that came out of nowhere after the last update, so idunno how to fix that lol
    If you have felt that you accomplished what you wanted then its fine, But I only stated my opinion.
    You could've created a better intro/outro (simple and looks better), or just don't add an intro/outro to the video if you didn't want to.
    This type of songs don't suit this type of games at all imo.
    You can remove the black bars by using a program which called Sony Vegas Pro by doing a following; right click on the video > Properties > Disable main aspect ratio and hit on ok.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    If you have felt that you accomplished what you wanted then its fine, But I only stated my opinion.
    You could've created a better intro/outro (simple and looks better), or just don't add an intro/outro to the video if you didn't want to.
    This type of songs don't suit this type of games at all imo.
    You can remove the black bars by using a program which called Sony Vegas Pro by doing a following; right click on the video > Properties > Disable main aspect ratio and hit on ok.
    Ya you're entitled to your own opinion lol i don't think you get my point though. i wasn't trying to make something all super fancy or over edited or anything. What kind of music do you think I should have used? Generic EDM/dubstep/electronic thats used in just about every gunz video ever? xD I'd rather use a song that I like, or I feel defines the player. I knew what type of feedback I would get from people if I posted this lol
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

RAK (02-03-2015), Trisha Tan (02-05-2015)

The G is silent.

Thanks
    Ya you're entitled to your own opinion lol i don't think you get my point though. i wasn't trying to make something all super fancy or over edited or anything. What kind of music do you think I should have used? Generic EDM/dubstep/electronic thats used in just about every gunz video ever? xD I'd rather use a song that I like, or I feel defines the player. I knew what type of feedback I would get from people if I posted this lol
    maybe he doesn't like rap?

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gnaw View Post
    maybe he doesn't like rap?
    i think most people here don't like rap lol
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not saying that you should make an over-edited video lol. Just a clean one y'know, and sure use any song that it seems to fit with your taste but as i said "it was my opinion' & Goodluck with your incoming videos.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    i think most people here don't like rap lol
    I don't like rap either, but the music wasn't unbearable xD

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Love some of the kill,s editing wise what Eden said :p Don't really care about the song, pretty sure you can make any song fit into a video if you edit it right.

If you wouldn't mind could you send me some replays I need practice with editing and would like to work with some of the clips '-'

xSmite09's Avatar (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง(๑-﹏-๑)(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Thanks
    Like your Video
    Just Wondering To You Crosshair Where did you get it?
    (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง(๑-﹏-๑)(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Cool and simple.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information