Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Ommadawn apparently declined a force lagger report because :

"2. It's a training room, you could simply kick him. Also, people gain nothing for killing so it doesn't matter anyways."

Obviously, I tried to kick. But because he gains nothing from a training room and using force lag (illegal) is now okay?

I guess you can now say Using Any hacks is allowed in training BECAUSE "people gain nothing for killing so it doesn't matter anyways."

Thank You Ommadawn.

Country
    Thanks
    so can we play Event with the lag

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Don't really see how a Force Lag as hacking

A force lag is something you do to make your net crappy, or effect your fps (example would be using screenshot to avoid being flipped, or in dodge ball to dodge) In those situations that would be considered abusing it, in a training room where it literally effects nothing but the user itself (where he was probably just a person with bad net anyways) It's not really punishable.

Originally Posted by AFlash View Post
    so can we play Event with the lag

Just because Events are set to training mode doesn't mean the same rules apply to it. Using Macros or any other thing to gain an upper hand is punishable.
    Last edited by Sonji; 02-03-2015 at 07:49 AM.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Finally, I can force lag in peace against Steff without being warned 10 times a day since I gain nothing out of killing Steff

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    brb force lagging to avoid getting killed because I don't gain anything if they kill me. This is why you don't have 19 year olds as GMs.
    What this does is indirectly invite others who actually do more than just force lag (eg. wall hacking, massive hacking, OC, UC) to play here, back to the old IJJI days.
    If you want to be more technical, OC or UC isn't hacking either, I guess this now permitted in training rooms?
    Last edited by Alpha; 02-03-2015 at 08:09 AM.

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Ommadawn apparently declined a force lagger report because :

"2. It's a training room, you could simply kick him. Also, people gain nothing for killing so it doesn't matter anyways."

Obviously, I tried to kick. But because he gains nothing from a training room and using force lag (illegal) is now okay?

I guess you can now say Using Any hacks is allowed in training BECAUSE "people gain nothing for killing so it doesn't matter anyways."

Thank You Ommadawn.
    He could just be listening to music or downloading something and just chilling in a training do get so made its training lol
    |Forgot|

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    time to activate all cheats and kill noobs in training room .l.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    As far as I remember, forcelagging in training rooms isn't punishable because they gain nothing by killing people there.
    Just think about it, People are chilling in training room then some asshole joins the room and ruins their fun, They will try to kick him but he avoids it as usual, Then they decide to kill him but sadly he is forcelagging, so that will be so annoying for them to fight him.
    In my opinion, Forcelagging should be punishable, doesn't matter whether the player is lagging in a normal game mode or in a training room because it's just annoying on all of them.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Bulba (02-03-2015), Oink (02-03-2015)

Freestyler

Thanks
    yo forcelagging in a training room? are you for real? and you get killed so what? big deal

11. The following 4 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Azula (02-06-2015), Lilith (02-03-2015), Ommadawn (02-06-2015), RAK (02-04-2015)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Does that mean I can finally turn on my lawnmower in training rooms?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information