Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Hi I'm GM.

Now maybe the user was playing in a training room due to the fact he was lagging, this way he still gets to play without actually gaining anything from it, I'd do the same if my connection went terrible but I still wanted to play I'd resort to playing in training rooms.

Just to add I haven't viewed the report but you said the user was force lagging are you sure about that? I don't really get why a user would force lagg to then go and play in training room, if he was playing in main game rooms where his lagg could give him an upper advantage over others then I could understand but he wasn't.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    As far as I remember, forcelagging in training rooms isn't punishable because they gain nothing by killing people there.
    Just think about it, People are chilling in training room then some asshole joins the room and ruins their fun, They will try to kick him but he avoids it as usual, Then they decide to kill him but sadly he is forcelagging, so that will be so annoying for them to fight him.
    In my opinion, Forcelagging should be punishable, doesn't matter whether the player is lagging in a normal game mode or in a training room because it's just annoying on all of them.
    Shouldn't this be handled like using macro's in training (punishable when you try to annoy people with it)? Just because this description is very similair.:

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Shouldn't this be handled like using macro's in training (punishable when you try to annoy people with it)? Just because this description is very similair.:
    Yep.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    You don't get punished for using macros in training rooms unless you annoy other people and they tell you to stop but you refuse to.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    Why would you want to report the forcelagger anyway? Ignore it.
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    yea i also feel to be annoyed when players hack without fear in training rooms especially macros there should be a severe actions on hacker s even in training rooms
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...8-Again-Macros

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    YEs marcos to he delines

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    You don't get punished for using macros in training rooms unless you annoy other people and they tell you to stop but you refuse to.
    exactly what i said, if you annoy people with your force lag (in training) shouldn't it be punished just like using macro's? That would make more sense to me...

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    uashasuah im so gonna get macros now!!

Strait's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    can straitdabawZ use aimfix now?

what about aimbot

or shotbot?
    anything plz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast