Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    alot of things are allowed in training. they probably are in training because they'll be reported anywhere else. hacking is where id cross the line but i'm not gonna comment on it due to me reporting someone in training and getting banned for hacks. i don't see a problem here honestly. maybe their nets just bad, no need to get them warned/banned. not talking sides here but if it were you with that net you'd want the GM's to have mercy.
    Last edited by Michi; 02-03-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    alot of things are allowed in training. they probably are in training because they'll be reported anywhere else. hacking is where id cross the line but i'm not gonna comment on it due to me reporting someone in training and getting banned for hacks. i don't see a problem here honestly. maybe their nets just bad, no need to get them warned/banned. not talking sides here but if it were you with that net you'd want the GM's to have mercy.
    If you have a bad net then you better sit in a training room and try to not annoy others or just don't play GunZ at all, because playing against laggers is so annoying.

3. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Michi (02-03-2015)

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    are you people dense, since when does 'allowing someone to download some game/music/show while playing in a training room' equal 'allowing someone to use hacks'?

you should have reported the player for harassing/annoying/kick-avoiding, but you didn't. i haven't seen the replay, but from the screenshots i can tell this: you threatened him with a ban, which you have absolutely no power over, and then you didn't answer him when he asked 'why'. and now you even slander ommadawn for his decisions with your ****ed up logic. if anything, you are in the wrong, especially when you're supposed to be an 'ex'-gm

5. The following 8 users say thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (02-03-2015), Juriën (02-03-2015), Lilith (02-03-2015), Notorious (02-03-2015), Ommadawn (02-06-2015), Shino (02-03-2015), Sonji (02-06-2015), Xanxus (02-04-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    are you people dense, since when does 'allowing someone to download some game/music/show while playing in a training room' equal 'allowing someone to use hacks'?

you should have reported the player for harassing/annoying/kick-avoiding, but you didn't. i haven't seen the replay, but from the screenshots i can tell this: you threatened him with a ban, which you have absolutely no power over, and then you didn't answer him when he asked 'why'. and now you even slander ommadawn for his decisions with your ****ed up logic. if anything, you are in the wrong, especially when you're supposed to be an 'ex'-gm
    +1, decided to thank your post since it's probably one of your serious one ever since I came back.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

7. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Juriën (02-03-2015)

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^1G^0host^7 View Post
    He could just be listening to music or downloading something and just chilling in a training do get so made its training lol
    I had about 10 SS PLUS a replay of him doing it. People were complaining in room but when we tried to kick, his friends would deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Hi I'm GM.

Now maybe the user was playing in a training room due to the fact he was lagging, this way he still gets to play without actually gaining anything from it, I'd do the same if my connection went terrible but I still wanted to play I'd resort to playing in training rooms.

Just to add I haven't viewed the report but you said the user was force lagging are you sure about that? I don't really get why a user would force lagg to then go and play in training room, if he was playing in main game rooms where his lagg could give him an upper advantage over others then I could understand but he wasn't.
    If you're going to ban people using Lawn mower or Aimbot in training rooms, then consider banning people if they use it anywhere. There should be no use of ANY advantage. It ruins the game for people. Doesn't matter if its training or real room. You destory the morale of the game by saying you can do it some and then say not in others.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just going to say "You didn't see the replay."

Country
    Thanks

Just to add, watch the replay. I've "warned" him multiple times. He acted like he didn't know of it. I know Ommadawn didn't watch the replay because I did warn him. Some people are just too lazy to even watch it and see the log.

The fact that you speak and call yourself Staff is incredible. You don't know the situation. You haven't watched the replay and yet you make assumptions? Please go look at the facts. Obviously I don't care if he was harassing, annoying or kick-avoiding. The correct reporting was that he was using force lag which caused the harassment, annoying etc. Maybe if you had SOME logic, you would understand.
    Last edited by Bulba; 02-03-2015 at 11:09 PM.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    easy solution, force lag as well and everyone's happy

11. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (02-03-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Just to add, watch the replay. I've "warned" him multiple times. He acted like he didn't know of it. I know Ommadawn didn't watch the replay because I did warn him. Some people are just too lazy to even watch it and see the log.

The fact that you speak and call yourself Staff is incredible. You don't know the situation. You haven't watched the replay and yet you make assumptions? Please go look at the facts. Obviously I don't care if he was harassing, annoying or kick-avoiding. The correct reporting was that he was using force lag which caused the harassment, annoying etc. Maybe if you had SOME logic, you would understand.
    there is no log

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Really man ? Lol...

You're putting way too much emphasis on the last part of what Omma said. He also said this:

1. According to our new rules, you must inform the player that he spikes because maybe the user doesn't know his spiking since everyone is fine on his screen.
    GunZ won't let me watch the replay for some reason (I end up crashing when I go to view it in-game), but the screenshots don't say anything about you notifying the player. Just jumps right into "enjoy your ban," followed by multiple screenshots of you staying in silence. Mind you the player even asked "why?" in regards to the ban thing. Not a word was said lol just more screenshots trying to expose his/her ping. I know you're trying to defend yourself on that #1 because it's not written anywhere on the forums, but it's common sense man lol. Forcelag is one of those arguable things that can be caused by a lot of factors. My common sense says to tell the person first, and if they really aren't aware of the problem at all or trying to abuse it, they'll take the time to log off and find a fix for it. If they stay and keep ****ing around, by all means report it. Can't just assume someone's guilty based on high suspicion.

I've tried to report multiple people for forcelag in training rooms and was pretty much told "oh well" every time, since the person isn't gaining anything from it anyway. It's just an annoyance is all. If your reasoning for reporting, however, was made due to harassment, that becomes a whole different scenario and the kid prob would've been punished. But let's be real. Comparing it to real hacks like lawnmower, room rape, massive hacks, etc ? Those obviously should be bannable with no exceptions. But forcelag, when there's a high chance the kid wasn't even aware of it ? And look at the kid's K/D. 14-10 ? If they were on like some "I wanna end this training room and go 500-10" type of shit and forcelagging their way there, then yeah that's a bit different, but that's not what it looks like lol.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    there is no log
    Replays have Logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Really man ? Lol...

You're putting way too much emphasis on the last part of what Omma said. He also said this:

GunZ won't let me watch the replay for some reason (I end up crashing when I go to view it in-game), but the screenshots don't say anything about you notifying the player. Just jumps right into "enjoy your ban," followed by multiple screenshots of you staying in silence. Mind you the player even asked "why?" in regards to the ban thing. Not a word was said lol just more screenshots trying to expose his/her ping. I know you're trying to defend yourself on that #1 because it's not written anywhere on the forums, but it's common sense man lol. Forcelag is one of those arguable things that can be caused by a lot of factors. My common sense says to tell the person first, and if they really aren't aware of the problem at all or trying to abuse it, they'll take the time to log off and find a fix for it. If they stay and keep ****ing around, by all means report it. Can't just assume someone's guilty based on high suspicion.

I've tried to report multiple people for forcelag in training rooms and was pretty much told "oh well" every time, since the person isn't gaining anything from it anyway. It's just an annoyance is all. If your reasoning for reporting, however, was made due to harassment, that becomes a whole different scenario and the kid prob would've been punished. But let's be real. Comparing it to real hacks like lawnmower, room rape, massive hacks, etc ? Those obviously should be bannable with no exceptions. But forcelag, when there's a high chance the kid wasn't even aware of it ? And look at the kid's K/D. 14-10 ? If they were on like some "I wanna end this training room and go 500-10" type of shit and forcelagging their way there, then yeah that's a bit different, but that's not what it looks like lol.
    Eddie. If you knew the story,
    1.I asked him nicely to stop force lagging and killing me with it.
    2. It's annoying and ruins the gameplay.
    3. Idc if it's training room or real gameroom. Why allow it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information