Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    its 2015 and ppl are still caring when someone kills them in training game

oh and hacking & lag cannot be used in the same way because its nothing to do with each other you cant just assume someone is forcelaggin because of his ping or spikes.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Eddie. If you knew the story,
    1.I asked him nicely to stop force lagging and killing me with it.
    2. It's annoying and ruins the gameplay.
    3. Idc if it's training room or real gameroom. Why allow it?
    Can't possibly know the story now because it's an outdated replay now.
    1. Well, "enjoy your ban" is a great way of warning a player to stop "force lagging" if it was even forced at all. Also in the screenshots it says how many times you die, you died once and it doesn't even say how you died. In the screenshots it says you died twice and it also shows you killing him, not him killing you.
    2. Not hard to fight back obviously right and the game play was in training, he's not taking anything away from you except your time in the training room, if you want to practice make a room yourself, if he stalks you it's considered harassment and then you can report that.
    3. Because It's Just A Training Room. What are you gaining here. What are you losing here.

Maybe the whole reason the player was in a training room in the first place was because of his lag. Maybe he was just downloading something and wanted to chill in a training room. Maybe he just has bad net and goes to training room so he won't get punished in regular rooms if he does play. "If you knew the story..." okay ask him about his "story" first so we can get both sides of it. The replay you provided is dead now and the screenshots you provided just shows us how you handled the situation so poorly.

If you're really that annoyed by it just don't go in training rooms, you're going to have a terrible time there.
    I don't even know how this thread is still open, or why the hell you named it with this title, where does hacking come into this at all. The only thing I agree with you on and what I gathered from this thread is that the rules need to be updated a bit and there should be a thread explaining the different types of lags so people just know and would stop calling everything force lagging.

'-'

3. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Eddie (02-06-2015)

Thirstsoul's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    lol

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    yall need 2 go outside, see the sun, maybe smell some flowers. also bubla stop doin cocaine while playing gunz

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, maybe you did warn him to stop spiking, but you didn't say it while you were recording him so you can't expect me to know such things. I did watch the replay and one of the reasons I declined it was because you didn't warn him.

Secondly, you didn't explain the situation well. As Zain said, you could report him or at least mention that he was also harassing/annoying/kick-avoiding, but you didn't.
    Maybe there should be change in the rules about spiking in training rooms, but you can't blame me for declining your report and u especially u cant say that I didn't watch the replay.

7. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Sonji (02-06-2015)

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    First of all, maybe you did warn him to stop spiking, but you didn't say it while you were recording him so you can't expect me to know such things. I did watch the replay and one of the reasons I declined it was because you didn't warn him.

Secondly, you didn't explain the situation well. As Zain said, you could report him or at least mention that he was also harassing/annoying/kick-avoiding, but you didn't.
    Maybe there should be change in the rules about spiking in training rooms, but you can't blame me for declining your report and u especially u cant say that I didn't watch the replay.

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

Thanks
    No hacking is not allowed. But I do believe the rules should be changed to allow people the freedom to lag in training rooms without punishment due to training rooms(with the exception of Event training rooms due to there being a room wide competition going on) being a place where nothing is gained nor lost in an official sense. such as K/d ratio and exp, which is why macroing in training rooms is allowed as well.

If you can lag in training rooms, why not hack too, you ask?
    Because hacking is illegal, and lagging is not. There you have it.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    *****s talking 4 pages bout a training room, damn .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information