Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    If you take out all modes besides CW, TDM, and Duel, what would this server be?
    How can you be upset at them giving us more things to do? For free?

I just don't understand that logic. ._.
    I call it The Arab Theory.

It's when people like Eden go against something that actually needs to be improved. Quest mode was pretty much untouched throughout iGunz and Ijji apart from added drops and quest lines. P took the pun to reinvent how Quest mode should work and she's done a great job with it.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Paul for this useful post:

Alpha (02-04-2015), Lilith (02-07-2015), Noisia (02-03-2015), ZAIN (02-03-2015)

Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Papito View Post

It's when people like Eden go against something that actually needs to be improved. Quest mode was pretty much untouched throughout iGunz and Ijji apart from added drops and quest lines. P took the pun to reinvent how Quest mode should work and she's done a great job with it.
    Well said ^^

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    If you take out all modes besides CW, TDM, and Duel, what would this server be?
    How can you be upset at them giving us more things to do? For free?

I just don't understand that logic. ._.
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    at the moment, the only time when people bother questing is when they grind for levels. this is a great idea and i'm actually glad it was pursued, apart from adding more rewards how exactly can a "team deathmatch" be improved?
    this is way beyond the average "adding some new items" to quest rewards as it changes pretty much the entire system. just because one dev is allocating their time to improving a certain aspect of the game doesn't mean you have to hate on them zzz

I don't understand how stupid you guys are.

5. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Zachary (02-03-2015)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    at the moment, the only time when people bother questing is when they grind for levels. this is a great idea and i'm actually glad it was pursued, apart from adding more rewards how exactly can a "team deathmatch" be improved?
    this is way beyond the average "adding some new items" to quest rewards as it changes pretty much the entire system. just because one dev is allocating their time to improving a certain aspect of the game doesn't mean you have to hate on them zzz
    Because the competitive element is broken? It's like Unity bringing new DLC but not fixing their old bugs because who gives a damn about their community? These Devs at least don't

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Papito View Post

You don't even play... Why does this matter to you. And yes, they have done touches to the Quest side of GunZ, lots of things have been changed.

The original way Quest should work is the original way, I don't like how so much changes are being made when about 25-35 out of the 220 people that actually play the server quest, compared to the rest that use the other gamemodes such as Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Because the competitive element is broken? It's like Unity bringing new DLC but not fixing their old bugs because who gives a damn about their community? These Devs at least don't
    idk but i swear to god every time i log-in, i see at least 50 training rooms. if you ask me, that's where most of the players are at.

UtilityVFX's Avatar # ~•~ 1 ¥•¥ Œ £~£ ~•~ #1

Country
    Thanks
    Just WoW <3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Epic lvl 2 MG <3 #RoadToLegendaryItems

Freestyler

Thanks
    competitive side of fgunz is dead anyway anyway xd. Everyone who even plays this server can't play competitive because they're so use to their [r] mod thus changing to shit br tactics like using ownages/snipers. Well ownages were nerfed which was great but idk why people can use snipers in cw which is why people just rqed and move to another server.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    You don't even play... Why does this matter to you. And yes, they have done touches to the Quest side of GunZ, lots of things have been changed.

The original way Quest should work is the original way, I don't like how so much changes are being made when about 25-35 out of the 220 people that actually play the server quest, compared to the rest that use the other game modes such as Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch.
    Because he's a member of our community. Pretty sure slugheady doesn't play much either but we still read his post and take his critique.

Anyways, which original quest are you referring to? If you're talking before the update then they were just so easy to solo them all and no one did any of the others except School Quest to grind on levels. This new update introduces a new challenge and it's honestly fun to work with a team to complete. If you solo, it takes way too long, it practically encourages people to form a team for it. It also makes people do the other quest they never do anymore for the special items they want. I don't see any bad side of this update, a few bugs yes but they will be fixed. The whole point of this update is so that "25-35 people" will increase and enjoy quest game play that has been ignored for so long because It's Always Been the Same And Hasn't Changed. Secrets is doing something to change that and is on the right track with it, I love the update.

The rest of you who are complaining that the competitive side is dead and should be worked on. Make a thread about that instead of complaining about it here, it's off-topic. I agree but this has nothing to do with it.

13. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Eddie (02-08-2015)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information