Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks
    Awesome update. Loving it so far. Will there be more quest updates in the future? such as adding custom quests, and maybe even the challenge quests that ijji/aeria had before the shut down?

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DeeJayLove View Post
    Awesome update. Loving it so far. Will there be more quest updates in the future? such as adding custom quests, and maybe even the challenge quests that ijji/aeria had before the shut down?
    McSic has asked that I add in a 'mega quest' eventually as a form of end-game content. You'll probably see that soon.

To those saying I'm not doing anything for competitive players... there's only so much I can do to appease those players. I've added a dynamic CW map rotation as the community requested. There's only so much I can do to 'force' people to play CW and such, when 30% of the server is in training rooms, 30% are in quest games, 20% are doing DMs/CTF/TDME/A&D, 10% doing TDM and 10% doing Gladiator.

It's obvious you guys want competitive gameplay that are on the forums but if you really want that - why aren't you in there clan warring? Give us some ideas as to why you aren't. Making quest content affects CW in zero ways. You'd rather me spend my time elsewhere but when you aren't even ingame CWing... how am I supposed to know what's broken and what's not?

In my honest opinion as to why, some of the new weapons types aren't what people traditionally expect out of GunZ, and if a majority of you aren't reload shot spamming shotguns in CW, they're not having fun. So we have an abnormally lower competitive population as such.

A short term fix would be to remove anything other than swords/daggers/shotguns in CW, but that wouldn't be very fun to be completely honest.

I'd love to hear what would fix competitive gameplay, because I haven't the slightest clue what would get you guys playing it short of making it more accessible and limited in gameplay.
    Last edited by SecretsOTheP; 02-06-2015 at 08:15 AM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

Mousse (02-06-2015), Sonji (02-06-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji
    For the New Questing thing, can the Room leader get all the items, it's annoying to ask "Who got the item" and having to rejoin the room to sacrifice.
    Thissssss SOTP ;-;

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Get those glows working pls
    I want to showoff legendary in tdm's and such.

6. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Lilith (02-07-2015)

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Thissssss SOTP ;-;
    I can make it so that it ties player UID to the collection of the item on the ground in the quest room, so there is no confusion on who gets the item if that is agreeable.

I'm making it so anyone can sacrifice an item, so this would probably be preferred. Also <name> obtains <item> <level> <rarity> in the ingame chat too might not be a bad idea. I've wanted to move the initial roll on item drop for a while now so yeah, that's on the todo for sure.

As for glows, that's coming rather soon, I need to find time to implement that.

8. The following user said thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

Sonji (02-06-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    I can make it so that it ties player UID to the collection of the item on the ground in the quest room, so there is no confusion on who gets the item if that is agreeable.

I'm making it so anyone can sacrifice an item, so this would probably be preferred. Also <name> obtains <item> <level> <rarity> in the ingame chat too might not be a bad idea. I've wanted to move the initial roll on item drop for a while now so yeah, that's on the todo for sure.

As for glows, that's coming rather soon, I need to find time to implement that.
    Nah, Sic told me he wanted it to be a spoiler free thing when getting the drop (since I mentioned it as well).
    He told me he wanted it to keep it a secret, and that people would have to talk about who got what after the quest.

Thanks
    May I ask what are the drop rates for all the rarity tiers?

I solo'd 99 fgk's and got 3 epic items, no legendary, and i didn't keep track of the lower rarities.

just curious what the rates are so I can have an idea of how many quests i need to go through before i can hope to expect a legendary.

thanks a bunch!

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I would suggest to make the items not have a time limit (with the full content patch), but instead make the legendary drop rate really small (and since you could go on for a long time with the levels), it would just be a real setback when you don't have time to get online and then have to start all over again from item lvl 0 (Just some thoughts on it).

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DeeJayLove View Post
    May I ask what are the drop rates for all the rarity tiers?

I solo'd 99 fgk's and got 3 epic items, no legendary, and i didn't keep track of the lower rarities.

just curious what the rates are so I can have an idea of how many quests i need to go through before i can hope to expect a legendary.

thanks a bunch!
    No, shouldn't spoil .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by stephanm View Post
    no, shouldn't spoil .
    go away and steal someone else's room, you item stealer. Cheater, baka sea anemone, tortoise flea, sour bread, spoiled milk!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information