Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    How come there aren't any events anymore? Back when I used to play we had like at least one event each day. Do we do events only for holidays and stuff now?

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe you are just on at different times to the Event Team Staff, they do host events. Someone did recently resign from the Event Team so events aren't probably held as often as they were when they were still on the team.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Actually i've been on and I can agree there has been a lack of events q-q.
    But the ET's have lives, they pretty much host when they have enough time. ;o

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I host events whenever I can and have enough time to.
    Also, I would like to mention that you may not have the same time zones as most of our team, thus you're missing them,
    Furthermore, we also have things to do aside from the game.

5. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (02-04-2015)

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Like Everyone else said, well timezone sucks.
    and ET's have lives too. They do events whenever they can or they have time. Don't treat them like robots or something '=' sorry, its what I see from the thing you've said. //gg

7. The following user said thank you to Azuki for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (02-04-2015)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Well then shouldnt we get more event staff? So all time zones will be able to participate in events.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MikeGSI View Post
    Well then shouldnt we get more event staff? So all time zones will be able to participate in events.
    Staff will be opening applications for staff when in need.
    Sure there has been a bit of a drop on events, but there will be one, some time q-q.
    But then there will be an overflow in events when you say ALL timezones ;-;.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MikeGSI View Post
    Apps will be opened if needed just like Michi said, and there would be sorta repetitive events if they'll go and recruit/hire Event Staff in all timezones '-'

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i do too think that there have been no events hosted in the past couple of days.

i was in a TDM with sonji earlier and he wasn't even speaking, if he has time to TDM then does he not have time to host?

i'm also saying that if you apply yourself, you should know that you are applying for a role to HOST EVENTS FOR THE PLAYERS, that is what your entire application was intended to do, to provide events for players.

sure, they have a life too, but it does mean that within applying for the position they are, that they should manage their time to host events as they are the ones (like i have said probably 4 times now) that wanted to do the hosting.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    i do too think that there have been no events hosted in the past couple of days.

i was in a TDM with sonji earlier and he wasn't even speaking, if he has time to TDM then does he not have time to host?

i'm also saying that if you apply yourself, you should know that you are applying for a role to HOST EVENTS FOR THE PLAYERS, that is what your entire application was intended to do, to provide events for players.

sure, they have a life too, but it does mean that within applying for the position they are, that they should manage their time to host events as they are the ones (like i have said probably 4 times now) that wanted to do the hosting.
    Sonji has disconnection problems. Behind Fgunz, he's always telling me how much he wants to host. But he needs someone else to be there with him in order if he dc's to take over. He's tried many times. Many, many times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information