Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    First, I want to refer you all to this video and for you all to look at that before saying anything.

Say, first, what you think of the video..
    And your belief system as to if you are Pro-choice or pro-life.
    If the video changed your perspective, say so.
    What do you believe?

And can we get into a civilised debate on the pro-choice/pro-life argument without being at each others throats or just not caring and splitting off?

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    Pro-Choice, let her choose. If she's not on the right mindset of being able to raise a child she shouldn't have to give that kid a missarable life. Ik theres giving the baby up for adoption but that would mean waiting those 9 months for that to be completed and i respect the choice that she doesn't feel enough for the living thing that's growing inside of her.
    let this game die

Real Girl

Thanks
    I don't side with either argument in this fight about when life starts. That being said, if I had to pick a mainstream title, it would be pro-choice.

A person has a right to choose what they want to do what their life. If they want to be pro-abortion, great. If they want to be anti-abortion, that's great too.
    But the moment you start restricting the rights of others, you cross a very broad and obvious line that is basic human rights - did you know they existed? The UN made a charter of human rights.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/ - See Article 25.

Restricting a woman's right to abortion (ie; proper medical care) in this case is no different than Islamic Sharia law saying you have to cover a Christian woman's body. It is absurd to restrict basic human rights and this topic should not even be a discussion.

4. The following user said thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

Eddie (02-08-2015)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Well im Christian and i've talked about this for ages in my church. There is no correct answer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    I don't side with either argument in this fight about when life starts. That being said, if I had to pick a mainstream title, it would be pro-choice.

A person has a right to choose what they want to do what their life. If they want to be pro-abortion, great. If they want to be anti-abortion, that's great too.
    But the moment you start restricting the rights of others, you cross a very broad and obvious line that is basic human rights - did you know they existed? The UN made a charter of human rights.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/ - See Article 25.

Restricting a woman's right to abortion (ie; proper medical care) in this case is no different than Islamic Sharia law saying you have to cover a Christian woman's body. It is absurd to restrict basic human rights and this topic should not even be a discussion.

Yup. Do what you want, let others do what they want, but the second either starts violating another's human rights I say we need to get rid of them.

Pro-Choice all the way.
    Last edited by DeeJayLove; 02-08-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Well im Christian and i've talked about this for ages in my church. There is no correct answer
    The correct answer is not infringing on basic human rights because of your religion, but instead based on your moral compass. Do not do things because God spoke of it, but do things because you think they are right or wrong.

"I need an answer and humans can't provide it."

Last edited by SecretsOTheP; 02-08-2015 at 05:13 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

DeeJayLove (02-08-2015), Juriën (02-08-2015)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    The correct answer is not infringing on basic human rights because of your religion, but instead based on your moral compass. Do not do things because God spoke of it, but do things because you think they are right or wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA
    Reason why I fcking love hopsin.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    its really hard to choose, but i go for Pro-Choice.
    she have to give birth or she wont called ''WOMEN''

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA
    I think my moral is based on my religion, idk if it's wrong but it's what it is

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    The woman has given a Birth to a Child

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information