Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    manaog's Avatar FgunZ Ninja™

Thanks
    Wow! I'm thankful for the quest thingy, but the delay of the snipers! Man... it's so demotivating to play snipers again after this update or FGunZ itself.

Well for me, one of the reasons why I still play FGunZ till now it's just, because I enjoyed the use of Snipers so basically the snipers retained me to play in this server longer. Some oldgens even wondered why I am still online, its because of the Snipers! I've had already long experience with Shotguns so yea that's why.

I feel like I wasted coins for the new Donation Sniper I bought recently, or I regret for buying two pieces of donation snipers now. >_<

If this will be a permanent change, can we get back our coins? I hope you know why a lot of users have bought donation snipers, please don't make them feel regret over it. R.I.P snipers. 2s delay is just too long, it's not like we have 100% Aim with snipers, we even need to jump several times, reload serveral times just to win sometimes.

So I hope the old delay will be back, or maybe its time to be more inactive. cheers freestylerscrew.
    Clan Leader :Ninja
    IGN:^5S^3har^5k
    Lvl:99
    Ranking
    My FGZ Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8PCQJZnZM
    I Massive your Face!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to manaog for this useful post:

Fox (02-11-2015), MsSwag (02-11-2015)

Thread Information