Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    manaog's Avatar FgunZ Ninja™

Thanks
    Wow! I'm thankful for the quest thingy, but the delay of the snipers! Man... it's so demotivating to play snipers again after this update or FGunZ itself.

Well for me, one of the reasons why I still play FGunZ till now it's just, because I enjoyed the use of Snipers so basically the snipers retained me to play in this server longer. Some oldgens even wondered why I am still online, its because of the Snipers! I've had already long experience with Shotguns so yea that's why.

I feel like I wasted coins for the new Donation Sniper I bought recently, or I regret for buying two pieces of donation snipers now. >_<

If this will be a permanent change, can we get back our coins? I hope you know why a lot of users have bought donation snipers, please don't make them feel regret over it. R.I.P snipers. 2s delay is just too long, it's not like we have 100% Aim with snipers, we even need to jump several times, reload serveral times just to win sometimes.

So I hope the old delay will be back, or maybe its time to be more inactive. cheers freestylerscrew.
    Clan Leader :Ninja
    IGN:^5S^3har^5k
    Lvl:99
    Ranking
    My FGZ Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8PCQJZnZM
    I Massive your Face!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to manaog for this useful post:

Fox (02-11-2015), MsSwag (02-11-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by manaog View Post
    Wow! I'm thankful for the quest thingy, but the delay of the snipers! Man... it's so demotivating to play snipers again after this update or FGunZ itself.

Well for me, one of the reasons why I still play FGunZ till now it's just, because I enjoyed the use of Snipers so basically the snipers retained me to play in this server longer. Some oldgens even wondered why I am still online, its because of the Snipers! I've had already long experience with Shotguns so yea that's why.

I feel like I wasted coins for the new Donation Sniper I bought recently, or I regret for buying two pieces of donation snipers now. >_<

If this will be a permanent change, can we get back our coins? I hope you know why a lot of users have bought donation snipers, please don't make them feel regret over it. R.I.P snipers. 2s delay is just too long, it's not like we have 100% Aim with snipers, we even need to jump several times, reload serveral times just to win sometimes.

So I hope the old delay will be back, or maybe its time to be more inactive. cheers freestylerscrew.
    1. Donated*
    2. No refunds

manaog's Avatar FgunZ Ninja™

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    1. Donated*
    2. No refunds
    Yea I know, but it's how we feel right now(snipers).
    Clan Leader :Ninja
    IGN:^5S^3har^5k
    Lvl:99
    Ranking
    My FGZ Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8PCQJZnZM
    I Massive your Face!

Country
    Thanks
    this is ain't good for Sniper Players ... plz change the delay of sniper before as earlier...

Underdog's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    awesome, are you guys working on fixing the old recs problem ?
    because theres an MEP that a few editors are participating in it and we need to take our frags for our video.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    uhm, the palmpoa commander only seems to have a 100% droprate for ammo/HP/AP to me, did that quest 4 times and it only dropped ammo/HP/AP, just putting this here, please look into it,

Thanks in advance

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by manaog View Post

This issue will be addressed shortly.
    Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    awesome, are you guys working on fixing the old recs problem ?
    because theres an MEP that a few editors are participating in it and we need to take our frags for our video.
    Yes, we are working on it.
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    uhm, the palmpoa commander only seems to have a 100% droprate for ammo/HP/AP to me, did that quest 4 times and it only dropped ammo/HP/AP, just putting this here, please look into it,

Thanks in advance
    Thanks for pointing that out, Prison Palmpow and Mansion Palmpow are both not dropping items - it is fixed in the next patch.

9. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Aokiji (02-12-2015), Colour (02-12-2015), Jonathan pls (02-12-2015), manaog (02-12-2015)

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    3D sound not working.. Y U DO DIS TO ME??

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Phanta View Post
    3D sound not working.. Y U DO DIS TO ME??
    We are aware of this.

Side note: a bunch of reports can't be finished because the older replays don't work with the new client at the moment.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    nerf back the snipers!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information