Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Ao's Avatar Advanced Member

Thanks
    #Shino4President

Soo the snipers have been ''nerfed'' actually i see them as buffed rather than nerfed, now its truly a one hit like a realistic sniper should be.
    i think this isn't such a bad nerf after all, i still get annoyed with snipers one hitting me so its basically a lose lose to me.
    and for all the people complaining about the scope delay, now its more realistic and challenging before it was aim>shoot get 20 kills.
    now sniper fans take this as a challenge not a ''i want a refund now'' you can ONE hit people now, camp the ****ing doors do anything rather than complain about the scope delay, this is ****ing amazing for people who can actually aim rather than complain about not getting easy kills anymore.
    i've seen two people own with the new scope and they don't complain.

INB4ONEHITTERS SNIPER CLAN

#OneHitters2015

BAHHHYE

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ao for this useful post:

SuperShotty (02-10-2015), ZAIN (02-09-2015)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    2nd best thing that has ever happened to fgunz, followed by milya joining the forums.

4. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Bulba (02-10-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Quick scoping was never intended when we added the new snipers, this updates seems to be fitting in order to fix the "QS abuse".

6. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Ao (02-10-2015), SuperShotty (02-10-2015)

Koroshite's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    SNO games ruined...
    Spoiler!

Thanks
    the reloadshot was never intended when they created the shotguns... same thing for k style, u think when they make the first gunz were thinking about k style ? I dont think so... the players just found this bugs and no one ever changed the delays of shotguns. The people who are against snipers... its because, just cant play with them like us... i already see like 4983489 snipers.. but no one like Midnight,Tiger,EdNewgate,Again,Godzkiller,Fontana and Fox ... for me they are the elite of snipers.. and i know they have trained hard to be so good !!! U can spam them ... but without aim u cant be really good, and isnt easy aim with snipers. For me and for so much people... this Fgunz is special because of snipers. There is no private gunz with these snipers... is a perfect creation !! People who dont like snipers... just change their private, or make [SGO] rooms ..or just CW. Snipers cant CW. I think this team of Fgunz need to do something, because you guys made ​​a lot of people spend money on this snipers... and we bought them with the delay that you guys choose ... can not change now.

9. The following user said thank you to Venay for this useful post:

SuperShotty (02-10-2015)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Venay View Post
    I think this team of Fgunz need to do something, because you guys made ​​a lot of people spend money on this snipers... and we bought them with the delay that you guys choose ... can not change now.
    They didn't make you do jack shit bro. No one forces you to donate. Plus what person expects one type of gun to stay the EXACT SAME WAY for the rest of the time this server is up ? When you have constant updates and constant demands, you're obviously going to have to change a few things. Yeah it's not what you paid for, since when you bought it it had different stats, but be grateful you're even getting anything in return for your donation. When you donate to anything at all, you don't get/expect anything in return. You just donate for the good cause of supporting whatever you're supporting. Stop crying and be grateful for once...

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Thanks
    I speak for myself and others snipers .. with these delays , the second sniper donator i bought is useless...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It's going to be adjusted but you're not going to be able to rs anywhere close to as fast as before.
    The original delay was 300ms, that means you can kill someone in less than a second.

No.

13. The following 3 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Ao (02-10-2015), DDaggerDD (02-25-2015), SuperShotty (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    so wat delay u guys will put on snipers ?!

Koroshite's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Venay View Post
    I speak for myself and others snipers .. with these delays , the second sniper donator i bought is useless...
    Well yea, ik the feel, now its useless... and i guess nobody will use dual sno for now...
    (Not donated rebith dat was not 2 sec)

"now its truly a one hit like a realistic sniper should be."
    Why u would like a realistic game here? wall run realistic no? sgs fight realistic no... why should sno be realistic...
    Spoiler!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information