Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    If your post was implied to me Alpha 1. Ed isn't my idol 2. one's playing style doesn't change from changing weps if you are unable to see that, that's on you. 3. Like I said when Again posted this I agreed that many snipers shoot corners but at the same time so do sgers so whats ur point?
    If you read closely instead of using your grade 3 comprehension skills, you'll realize what I meant when I said " just spamming across the hall in an AnD game hoping to get a hit by chance" and "abusing the [R] rooms"
    together with 150 damage with every shot and with little to no delay, this is considered an OP weapon. The delay is the problem, the problem is fixed.

I know how you feel, I had my hotshot and trident nerfed, 2 items, I was a bit upset. But I realized I donated, I didn't buy them, I DONATED. It's like half the people in this thread are on English language wheelchairs and have no clue what "donating" means.

Freestyler

Thanks
    shotguns weren't even supposed to have 10dmg or 850 delay. It's fkn dumb and not fun to play with at all. the triple rs bull**** is so dumb its unbelieveable the spam is unreal main reason why competition is going down because of these op shotguns that even the people who play competitively don't like, turns to the point where doing spamming is more viable than doing fancy moves. Snipers supposed to get nerfed, so do shotguns but not sure wtf staff is going to do about that. I have lb and i wouldnt mind switching it to 9dmg and 1kdelay along with all the other sgs

Fox's Avatar DAFUQ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    http://puu.sh/fIgUv/a96fd823d2.jpg

Basicly people that complain right now that snipers suck right away can't just play without OP stuff.
    SG is over powerd 2 everyone knows that they just ignore it cause they want to blame it on sniper users

Country
    Thanks
    Alpha fyi thesis can be used in a debate it does not have to be an essay, your vocab may be low but other's aren't that low.

As for Stephan ur incorrect because many people including myself have said to lower the dmg but leave the delay the same or close to it.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    Alpha fyi thesis can be used in a debate it does not have to be an essay, your vocab may be low but other's aren't that low.

As for Stephan ur incorrect because many people including myself have said to lower the dmg but leave the delay the same or close to it.
    You do realise it used to be 1/3 of a second... right?
    Also.. I dont mind lowering the dmg or making the delay higher for sgs.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    http://puu.sh/fIgUv/a96fd823d2.jpg

Basicly people that complain right now that snipers suck right away can't just play without OP stuff.
    Its called being too use to the fact its OP that it just feels normal to them.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I understand the nerf but wasnt this a fast pace game? Thought everything was supposed to be going fast..... would be better to nerf the dmg instead of the scope delay its self. ;-; Either one would
    work though...

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    all i hear here is 'I THINK SHOTGUNS ARE OVERPOWERED SO WE DESERVE TO BE OVERPOWERED TOO'. and no, you can't deny that statement with saying 'but we said lower damage instead', cause thats ****ing bullshit. let's get some math up in here

so before the patch it takes 2 hits or about 2*300 ms = 600 ms to kill someone. if we had to lower damage, it should be to the lowest dmg sniper we have atm, but you all would go apeshit over that too. so in the end, we would have to nerf dmg so you can still 3shot someone, which is about 3*300ms = 900 ms, STILL UNDER 1 SECOND.

like we have said countless times, it'll take a few tries before we find a sweetspot, the delay will definitely be lowered, but nowhere close to the original 300 ms

9. The following user said thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Ao (02-10-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    So as someone who has played at least once with most of the snipers mentioned and snipes somewhat good (I'd like to think so '-') Just gonna leave my thoughts on the update

The way the development team nerfed the snipers was just kind of misguided. I think they saw how it was played from their view and never actually bothered to play with snipers myself, at least I didn't see them in rooms playing with them, correct me if I'm wrong. I love the fact that you can reload shot with snipers, it was unique and took some time to get use to for some. I remember first playing around with it, it made you felt invincible with a kill in two shots. That was the problem to me though, 2 shots was all it took to kill someone in a second. They were basically 2Hit grenades you can shoot.

So I see it as you can go two ways from there.
    • Nerf the Damage
    • HP/AP Reduction, Weight increase

I'm not saying make them exactly like 2Hit grenades, that'll make people like BigMike have the lowest HP because he uses both Snipers and 1-Hit Grenades. So keep that in mind if my suggestion is ever considered '-'. Also SPB wouldn't be a problem anymore, if you ever tried playing like BigMike, with the HP/AP reduction, and rushed, you had a bad time. Nerfing the damage wouldn't make them an different than shotguns with a higher delay, that's like nerfing a weapon to be more useless than another. (sorta like the ownage update, a regular MG does more dmg than a double mg, the **** is that. At least lower the dmg of a mg a little I mean god damn, come on guys you're slacking.) '-' ahem.

But yeah, HP/AP Reduction ftw.

ALSO

There is a reply with a quote function on the forum guys, yeah it's pretty neat. Learn to use it, you ****in give me a god damn head ache reading your post. Thanks '-'

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Eddie (02-10-2015), Shino (02-10-2015)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information