Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    I completely agree with fox you guys can lower the dmg but don't raise the delay to a point where we cant even two shot, that's absurd.

My response to Tramu: You and I both know that isn't the point Fox is trying to make.
    The POINT is (Like Mike said), 2 Sniper shots = Death within a second. Is that fair to you?
    Even SG take at least 3 PBs for Death.

Fox's Avatar DAFUQ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    The POINT is (Like Mike said), 2 Sniper shots = Death within a second. Is that fair to you?
    Even SG take at least 3 PBs for Death.
    People cry and complain about snipers when sg players movment are faster they spam the shit out of it all day long with their rs and [R] mode
    So please make sense at least we don't need a crosshair to aim at someone we trying to guess the hit point and that's what i like about it

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I completely agree with fox you guys can lower the dmg but don't raise the delay to a point where we cant even two shot, that's absurd.

My response to Tramu: You and I both know that isn't the point Fox is trying to make.
    Hes going to quit because the money he spent for items on a game to dominate one of them is now completely 'useless'?

also they didn't say they wasn't going to lower the delay they actually are going too just not to the point when you snipers can pop out 2 shots in 1 second.

I underlined game for another meaning hope most of you can understand it :s
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 02-10-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    People cry and complain about snipers when sg players movment are faster they spam the shit out of it all day long with their rs and [R] mode
    So please make sense at least we don't need a crosshair to aim at someone we trying to guess the hit point and that's what i like about it
    Kid. You're not guessing. I see all the "elite" snipers and how they play is donor sword, spb 2 shots. That isn't skill.

5. The following user said thank you to Bulba for this useful post:

Alpha (02-10-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    I actually don't even own a donor sword, I agree with you on the fact that many snipers including myself spb. However, there is no difference when sgers spb that isn't skill either, espically at 850 delay.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Hello,

Again here. Thanks for the compliment, though let me tell you something. I don't care anymore, people started to abuse snipers and that all began with Fox.

Godzkiller doesn't play, spbd for kills

Fontana had ping advantage which made it near impossible to see him before he had already hit you

Fox and Ed are basically the same, completely ignored everything sniping stood for spammed corners, spbd and backpeddled.

Tiger is just good at hiding behind his team and picking up some leftovers for a quick kill

Midnight, I don't know about Midnight. I always found it strange that he would go 0-4/0-5 rejoin a room and suddenly hit everything. mhm. had some Ed/Fox style in him too.

The nerf is good, though I agree with you that shotguns are overpowered too... It's the people that used snipers their own fault they got nerfed. The abusing of [ia] and [r] rooms, none of the people u named ever joined non tagged rooms I played in to snipe, cause they couldn't. they just played Mansion, AnD. so they could camp and potshot a few times. me and Alpha have recordings of these players u call elite snipers and they shoot 30+ times. One person hit. That's not ''Elite'' at all. This way these guys can learn how to snipe properly, I loved sniping myself, I hated the people that sniped. I have long since stopped sniping on a regular basis and I can honestly say now that I am glad they nerfed the snipers. A year ago my opinion would've been different... now not so much.

Thanks again for the compliment, it's nice to get some recognition.

Again.
    Hello,

Alpha here,

I'll agree that shotguns are OP, if you know how to use them. At the same time, you argue that snipers are OP as well if you know how to use them.
    The problem comes from abusing the [R] rooms. Shooting in tight corridors, instant reload, dosed on vials, shoot from behind everyone, rinse and repeat.
    Mardilz and I saw the problem when we recorded Ed, Midnight, Fox, and Donpino just spamming across the hall in an AnD game hoping to get a hit by chance, we knew
    what the next update was going to be.

I recently just joined a room with your idol Ed, he now equips a shotgun and a sniper. He does the exact same thing, same play style, same camping moves. And to go along what with
    Eddie said, the people who are complaining about their donor snipers being nerfed and want a refund, look up the definition of donation.

8. The following user said thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

Traumatiser (02-10-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    If your post was implied to me Alpha 1. Ed isn't my idol 2. one's playing style doesn't change from changing weps if you are unable to see that, that's on you. 3. Like I said when Again posted this I agreed that many snipers shoot corners but at the same time so do sgers so whats ur point?
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-10-2015 at 04:06 AM.

Shit happens..

Country
    Thanks
    sno games ruined...

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    If this is a response to me Alpha 1. Ed isn't my idol 2. one's playing style doesn't change from changing weps if you are unable to see that, that's on you. 3. Like I said when Again posted this I agreed that many snipers shoot corners but at the same time so do sgers so whats ur point?
    You've edited your post more than 5 times within the last minute, make sure you know what you want to say before you post. You revere them or else you wouldn't be 1. bringing them up as 'elite snipers' 2. complaining about nerfing snipers

- - - Updated - - -

Thats me traumu

My response to Eddie: Trust me Ed didn't even say a word to me about your post I chose to say something about it because as I was reading it I felt offended and if I did I know Ed did too however he is a shy guy. At the same time I agree with you on many of your points.

My response to Bulba: if you payed attention and read all the posts starting from the beginning you'd realize that the last sentence was copied and pasted just for reference to what that person said. I did not agree with Ed (the person who wrote that sentence) I was just trying to bring him justice by saying he didn't mean it in the way he wrote it.
    " i already see like 4983489 snipers.. but no one like Midnight,Tiger,EdNewgate,Again,Godzkiller,Fontana and Fox ... for me they are the elite of snipers.. and i know they have trained hard to be so good !!! U can spam them ... but without aim u cant be really good, and isnt easy aim with snipers"

lmao that self promotion, I didn't realize you're Tiger
    Last edited by Alpha; 02-10-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    i already see like 4983489 snipers.. but no one like Midnight,Tiger,EdNewgate,Again,Godzkiller,Fontana and Fox ... for me they are the elite of snipers.. and i know they have trained hard to be so good !!! U can spam them ... but without aim u cant be really good, and isnt easy aim with snipers"

lmao that self promotion, I didn't realize you're Tiger

My reply to Alpha: like I told Again the original post wasn't by me so please get some glasses, Ed was the original poster and for me editing it 5 times over its because I didn't want it to come as an offensive post.
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-10-2015 at 04:21 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information